Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JINNOCIDE
5 minutes ago, DziubiDaily said:

Can someone tell me in short how Gaga leaked Aura herself? Did she do it on Gagadaily? Thanks!!

She created an account named @BorisIsHere I think and she posted a link in a random thread. People weren't  even paying attention to the link until someone checked and then the messiness was born.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Felix Jens said:

I’ve been disappointed myself with that Q2 2020LG6 mess

What did I miss? Where is the rumor?

TheRealJT

Gaga is about to launch a makeup line, she isn’t stalking Gaga daily seeing if fans are overreacting because of a rumor.  Gagadaily is irrelevant to her, she has a life. 

If she leaked it that means new music is coming. But Gaga would never leak such a rough demo, when she leaks stuff she gives us good quality stuff

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Why is borisIsHere Gaga?   What’s that story?

I think she chose the name to sound like she is a Russian hacker or something. :selena: She did that account just to post a link to Aura here, then got banned. We don't have a definitive confirmation but it's 100% it was her and we assume she leaked the song because of frustration with her label since she wanted it to be a single but they didn't. 

MonsterOfSpain
7 minutes ago, Lanadelduck said:

Why is borisIsHere Gaga?   What’s that story?

Gaga made that account to leak Aura and was banned straightaway... an iconic moment in GGD's history!

3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I think she chose the name to sound like she is a Russian hacker or something. :selena: She did that account just to post a link to Aura here, then got banned. We don't have a definitive confirmation but it's 100% it was her and we assume she leaked the song because of frustration with her label since she wanted it to be a single but they didn't. 

i kind of felt like it was a play on “Ouroboros” 

Spoiler

The Ouroboros is a Greek word meaning "tail devourer," and is one of the oldest mystical symbols in the world. It can be perceived as enveloping itself, where the past (the tail) appears to disappear but really moves into an inner domain or reality, vanishing from view but still existing.

The ouroboros has several meanings interwoven into it. Foremost is the symbolism of the serpent biting, devouring, or eating its own tail. This symbolizes the cyclic Nature of the Universe: creation out of destruction, Life out of Death. The ouroboros eats its own tail to sustain its life, in an eternal cycle of renewal. It is sometimes depicted in a lemniscate shape (figure eight) as well.

In alchemy, it represents the spirit of Mercury (the substance that permeates all matter), and symbolizes continuous renewal (a snake is often a symbol of resurrection, as it appears to be continually reborn as it sheds its skin.), the cycle of life and death, and harmony of opposites. As a symbol of the eternal unity of all things, the cycle of birth and death from which the alchemist sought release and liberation. It unites opposites: the conscious and unconscious mind. Alchemically, the ouroboros is also used as a purifying glyph.

(AuraBorisIsHere 
 Auraboris 
 Ouroboros 
 is here) 
 on account of ARTPOP’s converged duality motif (a la: [The ouroboros] is found in Gnosticism and alchemy representing cyclical natural life and the fusion of opposites. It also symbolizes the transcendence of duality and was related to the solar God Abraxas, and signified eternity and the soul of the world.)

But all just musing on conceptual linguistic association 
 tbh, your rationale does make sense

It's possible as her team does routinely check Twitter which had worse meltdowns than GGD, but I think others had this song already and someone else decided to leak it instead. It wouldn't be shocking for LG. She's leaked things before for fans. 

VOLANTIS
3 hours ago, DMTT said:

Any other tracks that have been passed around? 

Supposedly they do have out of control along with BTW outtakes. But ofc until someone decides to be a saint and share them, we'd never really know. :crossed:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Schizophonic
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Gaga is about to launch a makeup line, she isn’t stalking Gaga daily seeing if fans are overreacting because of a rumor.  Gagadaily is irrelevant to her, she has a life. 

If she leaked it that means new music is coming. But Gaga would never leak such a rough demo, when she leaks stuff she gives us good quality stuff

and here is the point i think different.... iÂŽm pretty sure if she leakes something, she still wants us to like dope more and not prefer the one she chose against.

but yes, if she leaked it i think as well new music is ahead very close. she wants to wake up all the sleeping fans and let them notice how much they missed her.

TheRealJT
8 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

and here is the point i think different.... iÂŽm pretty sure if she leakes something, she still wants us to like dope more and not prefer the one she chose against.

but yes, if she leaked it i think as well new music is ahead very close. she wants to wake up all the sleeping fans and let them notice how much they missed her.

She didn’t choose Dope. When she first played I Want to be with You she said that her label made her rework it because it wasn’t relatable enough

joannesrats

I think that it was her. I find it interesting that the leaks haven't been taken down on youtube and twitter.

Archived