Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

dit

Featured Posts

monketsharona

It's totally out of nowhere so maybe. I'm pretty sure she knows about the meltdowns linked to LG6 being out early next year so... That could fit to the the theme of IWBWY

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

IWBWY is lead single CONFIRMTED

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897e9268ed5efb519cea5

I would actually love to know where the leak originated from, this felt so random I was just about to go to bed and I get bombarded with this! I’ll sleep like a baby:diane:

omg o LOVE this gif :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

At least we got something with IWBWY. It's honestly a gem. 

However, if LG6 is slated for Q2, especially late Q2 May/June. My God sis, you're not getting younger. You could be creating in these years. Like honestly I haven’t complained about LG6 much but not even Q1 2020? Sis, the music industry works fast, by then people will go like "Oh it's the ASIB girl".

Gaga, you're not Adele to be taking 4 year gaps :huh:

I swear if LG6 isn’t some musical masterpiece concoction that demands half a decade almost, then what gives. A part of me hopes her acting venture hasn’t distracted her from making music.  

37 minutes ago, Versace said:

However, if LG6 is slated for Q2, especially late Q2 May/June. My God sis, you're not getting younger. You could be creating in these years. Like honestly I haven’t complained about LG6 much but not even Q1 2020? Sis, the music industry works fast, by then people will go like "Oh it's the ASIB girl".

I swear if LG6 isn’t some musical masterpiece concoction that demands half a decade almost, then what gives. A part of me hopes her acting venture hasn’t distracted her from making music.  

Yes, Gaga forgot that making a gap is also some direction, way, which can be destructive for her

Illuminati

It was definitely not her don't be dumb. Besides, some people already had it and have been teasing it, so it really could have been anyone, this is how most leaks happen.

Tom Bradley

Can anybody find out where it first surfaced on the internet today? It can’t have been Farhan as they dissapeared a while ago. Would be interesting to find out who uploaded/tweeted it.

2 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

This was a track all the traders were passing around for a while now so there's a higher chance one of them just decided to leak it. 

Any other tracks that have been passed around? 

Ally Campana

The person who allegedly leaked it on Twitter is also trying to leak Room In My Heart :green:. Let’s see how it goes

Does it matter? Damage is done

Glamourpuss

My immediate thought is that it was her who did it. It makes sense. She wants to keep us interested and random letters like "f" aren't going to be good enough. 

Felix Jens
2 hours ago, Versace said:

I’ve been disappointed myself with that Q2 2020LG6 mess . If that rumour is true,why getting in here? Reading for Taylor Swifts sales?

But whatever Gaga does in terms of music,will never be praised by critics,it is kinda of a taboo writing a good critic for Gaga exactly just like being a taboo writing a bad critic for Beyoncé.

She won’t have huge sales like Adele’s but Thank God Gaga still writes interestingly good  music.

For those reasons above she should be more relaxed and release songs she likes without the need of releasing an album strictly when she’s announcing pregnancies.......

But when you announce ,whether you keep your promise ,or you come out and you just take it back. It is more sincere that way.

That kind of Studio Leaks lack of sincerity.

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Joshie S
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

The person who allegedly leaked it on Twitter is also trying to leak Room In My Heart :green:. Let’s see how it goes

whats the @ ?

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, dit said:

yeah essentially I'm just theorizing (and others have too it seems lol) that perhaps this leak happened because there was huge social media upraor by the fan base. It was a different type of uproar this time tbh because it was based off of disapointment where as most of the time it is just off of entitlement and/or messyness so maybe Gaga sort of sympathized because she knew we wouldnt get the album soon and so she thought it'd be a nice gift to the fans to finally leak IWBWY :emma: A reach tbh but hey...you never know Boris might have actually been here :stalkga: 

It's woolfsmck. :lolly:

Joshie S

I 100% believe it was Gaga who leaked it. I also believe that this is the pre-leak right before an album drops.

Perhaps, maybe, it is because of the reason you mentioned.. something just to tide us over until Q2 lol

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Just now, Ally Campana said:

what's the @?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived