Gaga:

source.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

It stands for Quarter 2. There are 4 Quaters in a year which are months/seasons in which artists release in. For example, Ariana released thank u, next in Q1 this year (January).

Q2 would be during Late Winter/Spring season, the second quarter of the year. (February - Late April). 

Q1 is January, February and March, Q2 is April, May and June.

There are 12 months and each quarter has 3 of them.

Defmix100

It stands for Quarter 2. There are 4 Quaters in a year which are months/seasons in which artists release in. For example, Ariana released thank u, next in Q1 this year (January).

Q2 would be during Late Winter/Spring season, the second quarter of the year. (February - Late April). 

oh right thanks so what's the mess? Just about no LG6 release?

blackpink
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Q1 is January, February and March, Q2 is April, May and June.

There are 12 months and each quarter has 3 of them.

Ooh right, that makes much more sense than what I wrote. Thanks :heart:

blackpink
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

yeah the OP suggested her team leaked the song to “throw a bone” to the fans :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

yeah the OP suggested her team leaked the song to “throw a bone” to the fans :deadbanana:

yeah essentially I'm just theorizing (and others have too it seems lol) that perhaps this leak happened because there was huge social media upraor by the fan base. It was a different type of uproar this time tbh because it was based off of disapointment where as most of the time it is just off of entitlement and/or messyness so maybe Gaga sort of sympathized because she knew we wouldnt get the album soon and so she thought it'd be a nice gift to the fans to finally leak IWBWY :emma: A reach tbh but hey...you never know Boris might have actually been here :stalkga: 

likeitrough

i think we're only considering this a purposeful leak because of the lyrical content of IWBWY. the "timing" is only relevant to our community here on GGD who spiralled out of control in the Q2 2020 thread. 

maybe this is really just an accidental leak and we're all just hungry little monsters :messga: :ohwell:.

I am still waiting on that Out Of Control leak. If anyone can do it, it's Gaga :giveup:

VOLANTIS

This was a track all the traders were passing around for a while now so there's a higher chance one of them just decided to leak it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

lmao @ the thought of Gaga holding onto unreleased demos as meltdown prevention when she never promised anyone anything to begin with

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Vitleysingur
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

lmao @ the thought of Gaga holding onto unreleased demos as meltdown prevention when she never promised anyone anything to begin with

She literally leaked a brand new song when she was having a meltdown. :deadbanana:

So who knows  :toofunny:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

12 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

She literally leaked a brand new song when she was having a meltdown. :deadbanana:

So who knows  :toofunny:

We will never forget Aura :applause:

Archived