💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People who genuinely dislike gaga?

Siena

Featured Posts

Inspired by this thread 

Obviously there are a lot of artists out there that are disliked for both completely valid reasons, and for pettier reasons, like being overrated. Gaga doesn’t have any sketchy history or major character flaws that would cause people to dislike her, and besides for some people on stan twitter I don’t think many people would dislike her for being “overrated” or whatever. Anyways do you know anyone who genuinely dislikes Gaga or her music? And please explain what she could’ve possibly done wrong 

edit: I only met one person in my life who didn’t and she was a 10 year old girl who said “ I don’t like what she stands for...” ummm ok sis :triggered:

Vitleysingur

Joanna Newsom (I LOVE her music tho :emma:)

From her Guardian interview in 2010:

"I may have contradicted myself. My problem isn't actually with Lady Gaga. But there's not much in her music to distinguish it from other glossy, formulaic pop. She just happens to wear slightly weirder outfits than Britney Spears. But they're not that weird-- they're mostly just skimpy. She's fully marketing her body/sexuality; she's just doing it while wearing, like, a 'fierce' telephone hair-hat. Her sexuality has no scuzziness, no frank raunchiness, in the way that, say, Peaches, or even Grace Jones, have-- she's Arty Spice! And, meanwhile, she seems to take herself so oddly seriously, the way she talks about her music in the third person, like she's Brecht or something. She just makes me miss Cyndi Lauper. [...] I shouldn't have called Madonna a dumb-ass. Her music and she have just gotten so boring to me, this last decade. I think maybe she doesn't hold her money very gracefully, the way some people can't hold their drink. But one thing she is surely not is dumb."

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

HotLikeMexico

I knew a lot of people when I was a teenager that hated her. 14 year old me was obsessed with her when Just Dance popped off. Everyone knew I was the Gaga guy in HS and would always try to talk **** about her to me. Every single thing she did they would always be like OMG wtf is she wearing etc, she's crazy, she has a ****, shes gross, etc. These are now the same people saying "OMG she is so talented, she is great, wow that super bowl..." and I'm like... I ****ing told y'all. I haven't been stanning her since I was 14 for no reason, she's amazing.

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

edit: I only met one person in my life who didn’t and she was a 10 year old girl who said “ I don’t like what she stand for...” ummm ok sis :triggered:

I cackled :ladyhaha:

OT: unfortunately I have. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

5 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

Joanna Newsom (I LOVE her music tho :emma:)

idk who that is but I hope she gets the help she needs

Spoiler

jk I'm sure she's a lovely person :huntyga:

Smother Em Eh

I really don’t know anyone who can’t stand Gaga but I have met people who mentioned they were not fans of her at all. 

We’d be talking about singers and stuff and I would mention her, and some people would be like, “Uh OMG, Lady Gaga” with a disgusted face. 

To each their own. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

blackpink

So many people circa 2011 thought she was too gay and didn’t like her. It’s funny because in 2019 being openly accepting of LGBTQ people is pretty much the norm now

Literally was chatting on omegle yesterday and I spoke to a person who stans old british bands, so therefore they think that Gaga just releases “trashy” pop music and is untalented :air: 

III

RudraCNG

The thing is, most of people I know who hate her are girls. Boys I know tend to like her or simply don't care about her.

ChromaticaPunk
31 minutes ago, dllcll said:

Literally was chatting on omegle yesterday and I spoke to a person who stans old british bands, so therefore they think that Gaga just releases “trashy” pop music and is untalented :air: 

music snobs who think all pop music is trash :triggered:

Archived