news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

Featured Posts

ElectricChapelR

OH MY JESUS IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS <3 <3

it sounds sooooooo goooooood 

• Like 1

BrothaGaga

I like the arrangement even if it’s an unpolished demo, but the lyrics are cringey. I’m good with Dope on the final release.

I’m glad we have this version now though. Thanks Gaga if you leaked it :kiss:

• Like 2

gagzus

Ok I thought Dope wasn’t gonna be topped but I was wrong, I actually prefer this and it made me a little emotional in a good and sad way. 

Love the key change too

2012ga is my aesthetic
  • Like 1

BloodyM
14 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

ok but why didn't this make the final cut of ARTPOP??

I honestly think its bc of her old stupid a*s management who didn't let her do anything. OR listening to it, it really doesn't fit the theme of the album, hence why Dope is more electronic. But let's be honest, this would've been as big of a hit as INLA if it made the final cut. The end of it is PERFECTION..

also can we appreciate the fact that these vocals low-key sound more like BTW vocals than the vocals she had on ARTPOP.

Proudly STAN this queen:queenga:

I think this one would have been on the 'Princess Die' concept album right before ARTPOP! Lyrics + style of song match the theme/sound. 

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

DiamondKing

Music usually doesn't make me cry but this song got me teared up a little, this song is sooo good :giveup:

I want it 💪 I got it 💪
  • Like 1

mister max

Wow her vocals :giveup: they arent all full and deep like in Dope and it honestly feels really refreshing to hear her like in IWBWY, its very light

• Like 2

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, blackstar said:

okay, guys, y'all can call me crazy or whatever, but i have a feeling she's coming with new music and here's why. last two times before releasing her new comingback singles, something would leak. out of no where. for example: two weeks or so before applause was released, aura leaked. two weeks before perfect illusion was released, partynauseous and red flame leaked. and now just in time for LG6, i wanna be with you has leaked 

tumblr_ojjjm4ckVp1u6n38po1_250.gif

Before ARTPOP it was Gaga  that infamously leaked Aura because of disagreement with her label. Before Perfect Ilussion it was Red Flame that leaked but Partynauseous didn't (neither the official, legit version neither a fanmade demo). Before Shallow there was no leak so seeing the situation this perspective.. :poot: It's safe to say we don't have a pattern (yet).

We have confirmation from two reliable sources of LG6 coming early 2020/ Q2 2020 so there's no need to believe otherwise.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Lord Temptation

The original ARTPOP had so many elements. She was saying there were Def Leppard influences, rock songs that were anthemic like Marry the Night. It wasn’t all techno, dance and urban hip hop beats AT ALL. A true masterpiece, both the unfinished idea and it’s artifact, the finished album.

• Like 6

KevinWright

IWBWY > Dope :ohwell:

i really like her vocals on IWBWY :flutter: way more than Dope

and that rock turn :giveup:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Girl Under You

the highest quality available right now is a 3.8MB M4A file?

Justin T
1 minute ago, Girl Under You said:

the highest quality available right now is a 3.8MB M4A file?

There's a 320kps mp3 floating around.

Diente

Did Gaga leak this after seeing the meltdowns around LG6 being delayed? 👀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, blackstar said:

okay, guys, y'all can call me crazy or whatever, but i have a feeling she's coming with new music and here's why. last two times before releasing her new comingback singles, something would leak. out of no where. for example: two weeks or so before applause was released, aura leaked. two weeks before perfect illusion was released, partynauseous and red flame leaked. and now just in time for LG6, i wanna be with you has leaked 

tumblr_ojjjm4ckVp1u6n38po1_250.gif

It was Azealia who leaked Red Flame so nope

nath4gaga

Am I the only one that gets annoyed abojt the breaths in the middle of words? "I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and a*breath*loooone" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2