news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SPARTACUS

I'm NOT asking for links and I'm NOT asking that anyone PM a link to me. Do you hear me? Lemme repeat, do NOT, NOT, NOT send me the link. Understand? :wtf:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

I'm NOT asking for links and I'm NOT asking that anyone PM a link to me. Do you hear me? Lemme repeat, do NOT, NOT, NOT send me the link. Understand? :wtf:

I got you sis.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's so good to hear her voice sing new lyrics. I still think Dope is THAT SONG (maybe you can tell by my usertag) and I can relate so much to it. but this twin sister is just flawless and the last chorus is marvelous. it's all great. I LOVE IT. IT'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE! Thank You QUEEN! :pawsup:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Whew the key change.

Today we mourn the death of Dope. She's been confirmed DEAD.

theres always soundcloud i guess sigh GIF

top 10 hit Dope remains unbothered luv

you rat :ally: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Everyone is so excited so I can't figure out if I heard the wrong demo or if everyone is just so thirsty for new music they'll drink the stale water off the bedside table and feel satiated. I love Gaga and this is a demo for a reason.

21 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

How one would release Dope over this is beyond my understanding and borderline unprofessional, I'll just leave it at that :saladga:

It's cool if you prefer I Wanna Be With You, and you're probably kidding when you say releasing Dope was borderline unprofessional, but just to defend the decision for second...

Dope was produced by one of the, if not the, most celebrated music producer of our generation. Rick Rubin's style of production (loud, stripped, clean) is exactly what the song called for, and elevated a standard Gaga ballad into a more compelling, emotionally raw, electronic rock ballad. Releasing Dope at the height of the Dope fashion trend, when the word Dope was everywhere, was also pretty brilliant.

And if we are being honest, haven't we heard I Wanna Be With You from her already? How many love songs can she write to her audience? With Dope she pushed herself creatively and exposed a side to her battle with substance abuse that she previously hadn't.  

In my opinion, Dope is much more creatively ambitious than I Wanna Be With You, aka Your Song 2.0.

MoonIsRising
35 minutes ago, IHE said:

Everyone is so excited so I can't figure out if I heard the wrong demo or if everyone is just so thirsty for new music they'll drink the stale water off the bedside table and feel satiated. I love Gaga and this is a demo for a reason.

It's called "Having different taste"

Archived