Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

It's so beautiful :bradley:

It somehow sounds so fresh and those rock sound instrumentals are amazing. 

I still love Dope and think it has the better lyrics, but the production and vocals on this are sooo good. Both songs have such meaningful messages and make you feel something. 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica

Not really going crazy over the song itself but the fact that it's been literal AGES since we last got a proper ARTPOP leak, and now it's here... 🤯🤯🤯

Also I don't want to stir up conspiracy theories but this definetly doesn't sound like anything from that period (or prior, though it does give off Born This Way vibes in some parts) - it sounds post-ASIB to me... like a remaster of sorts... 🤔

Just now, Rifek said:

The new tweet only confirms that she leaked it herself.

stop

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ImpossiblePrincess

Idc dope is still amazing and better to me so I can’t wait for a song so personal to be shitted on by the members here 🙃🙃

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Better than Dope but it’s not really exciting because we’ve heard it before.  Vocals sound amazing but what else is new, there’s nothing that really makes it stand out but I’m shocked they went with dope over this.

elijahfan

How one would release Dope over this is beyond my understanding and borderline unprofessional, I'll just leave it at that :saladga:

Archived