💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

Pop Music

They are so different to me. This is much more torch lighter stadium rock pop ballad and dope is the more small bar late night drunk raw confessional tear jerker. I do prefer IWBWY to Dope but both are incredible songs just very very different 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG now i'm imagining a paralel universe where you could listen to AP 1 and 2 in one take then you'd have Dope when she's a mess and right at the end of Act 2 she'd have this as Dope Act II (I Wanna Be With You) and we all drown in tears :toofunny:

ice heard one side from above

Anderson123

This is a great demo and very You and I rock stadium ballad but I prefer Dope to be honest. Rick Rubin’s elegant production made it fit ARTPOP so much better. 

I decided to listen to it before reading everyone’s comments because you guys overhype everything but it’s nice to see it’s getting a lot of love. 

dimitristhe

The hit song that got away... IWBWY is million times better than Dope 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

It's cute, and sounds pretty phenomenal for a demo. It's definitely going for that cheesy, arena-rock ballad feel.

That said, Dope remains the far superior song- both in lyric, production, and performance.

IWBWY will always be a cute deep-cut that I (while I love and revere it) will always be glad that the lyrics never saw an official release.

3 points in and ready for more

I'm a total Dope proponent and will always argue that it's one of her best executed songs, like, ever.

So... thank you for making an appearance, IWBWY!

3 points in and ready for more

ThatAsianGuy
37 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Why was this scrapped for Dope :saladga: ughhhhh

It kinda make sense tho cause it doesnt fit the album. Its more fitting to ASIB.

Archived