💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

Just now, ThatAsianGuy said:

Theres a good quality on YouTube and i immediately convert it to mp3 before its taken down :queenga::vegas:

it won't dissapear anyways :lolly: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I'm not used to the SPEED but wow it's good. 

Agreed. I want this to play at my funeral. 

joemayzzin

OMG THE HEAVENS JUST OPENED, this sounds so amazing :flutter:

just feels good hearing her voice on a track none of us ever heard in full "studio" :excited2:

Gagaplayer315

Omg it's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! :nooo:  And wow the lyrics hit right home for me at the moment

broken debra morgan GIF

And when the song kicks back with the guitar I literally screamed so hard!!!!!@!

nuclear explosion bomb GIF

LadyLuca

How could Gaga choose Dope over I wanna be with you?

Uff...:saladga: Stefanie gurl

I mean its her music and her choice and there are no wrongs in that but... thats just a wrong choice; im sry:green:

1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

I happy (for us) at least something is leaking these days, but I never really liked IWBWY.. the lyrics seem too rushed and way to much for the melody plus the production isn’t really my cup of tea. 

Dope is imo so much more authentic for her at the time. This always gets tears in my eyes and you see how much it means to her getting this song out in the world. 

Agreed, while I do like IWBWY and I'm glad to hear it, the authenticity and lyrics make Dope so special.:heart: Glad I'm not the only one preferring Dope much more. And this performance omg :bradley: And yes I think it also fits the album better, after MJH (escapism, being lost in partying and drug use) the come down to the ugly side of it all and realizing what's really important. It's in my ever changing top 5 in ARTPOP. :heart:

Archived