đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
28 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

People have posted leaks of old stuff freely here forever. If that's not allowed anymore, that would be a surprise to me. :shrug:

Hope you get your suprise soon :hug:

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

I feel... unexpectedly sad after hearing this. It reminds me of a time when Gaga was much closer to her fans, and I felt much closer to her. The song is literally ABOUT us... but I couldn't imagine her making something like this now. About software people, maybe, but not us. :messga:

I get what you're saying but no, she would still write about us. I've seen her at Enigma live. I've seen how she interacts. It's all still there. She doesn't need to be on Twitter all the time to be close with us. Especially when there's so much negativity including in this very thread shading her voice when it's actually got so much better.

Gaga loves her fans but it's okay for her to keep her distance sometimes. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Chromaticunt
Just now, derpmonster said:

I get what you're saying but no, she would still write about us. I've seen her at Enigma live. I've seen how she interacts. It's all still there. She doesn't need to be on Twitter all the time to be close with us. Especially when there's so much negativity including in this very thread shading her voice when it's actually got so much better.

I'd hope so. It's probably because I haven't been able to see her since TBTWB. I would love for her to do something like SwineFest again, I would be so here for it.

Sickness
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Not this again :neyde:

She can produce the dramatic tone she used for Dope and she can do whatever you call "sweet". It's called talent. Her vocals have only improved with time so take your negativity somewhere else. 

Her vocals have obviously matured now and I've defended her skills before so relax a bit luv. She doesn't sound like this anymore because she's not 26 years old, so no, she can't "produce" this tone in 2019. The Dope vocals were clearly for a dramatic emotional effect and no one said otherwise, but these are two versions of the same song and I happen to prefer this one better, closer to the beautiful Swinefest performance.

I like it, it’s a really cute ballad, but it doesn’t fit on ARTPOP at all. Dope is a better song and tries to fit the album a bit more with the addition of synths, so I think overall the change was a smart one.

latina twilight

I finally heard it! THOSE INSTRUMENTS FGS

It's so beautiful :cryga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

People have posted leaks of old stuff freely here forever. If that's not allowed anymore, that would be a surprise to me. :shrug:

Well... thoughts? @Haroon

Archived