news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster

I swear if this is fake, this user needs to get banned and if it's true they need to be gifted a better phone. :interestinga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Y'all need to stop saying "it's beautiful" without links or sauce :interestinga:

BalmungBard

This is amazing, though I’ll be honest it’s Kinda funny how this leaked on the heels of the mini-meltdowns people were having earlier with the whole LG6 2020 1Q/2Q situation...sometimes I think Gaga and her team to read what’s on here :ally: but also :saladga: (cause some say some real hurtful stuff) but I digress the whole “This one is for you” is really heartwarming cause it’s her singing the song she wrote for us little monsters like, I’m sorry for keeping you waiting this one is for you. 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

derpmonster

Also I know this is great based on the snippet I've heard but I will not stand Dope hatred. If anything, she should've released this as a Deluxe edition song in addition to Dope. :interestinga:

Vitleysingur

Well it sounds very demo-ish 

My only complain is that the bridge feels empty so that the key change is kind of coming out of nowhere.

Now LG6 can wait :vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Chromaticunt

It's gorgeous.  It's like an old-school rock ballad and Gaga's voice sounds NORMAL and BEAUTIFUL.

25 minutes ago, Earthfan said:

Holy ****. How did they scrap this?! 

Right?! :messga: 

I think Gaga herself scrapped it because Interscope said they wanted more ballads as it was more radio-friendly, so she intentionally made Dope as un-radio-friendly as possible so that it would never get played, just to spite her label.

Queen of self-sabotage. :bradley:

Bloody hooker

Never mind, I found it. Just search on Twitter, because people are finally starting to post it.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

derpmonster

The key change on an already high song :air:

This is great... It just feels... Unfinished. Like something is off about the production. Her vocals are obviously real but the accompaniment is weird with some parts off beat. 

I'm glad we have Dope although this one's gonna be special. 

Archived