hankhatesyouall

It's so good.Ā 
I guess she saw the LG Q2 2020 thread and was shooked by the lashingsĀ 
There is no way this is a coincidence.Ā 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE 6

Now we just have to wait for more BTW/ARTPOP leaks to comeĀ :ohwell:By the way, I Wanna Be With You is available on YouTube ;-)

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

CatelynnMarie

WHY WAS THIS SCRAPPED UGH. I KNEW I was never gonna get over the fact it was scrapped, but now hearing this.. ugh.. literally WHAT WAS THE REASONĀ :saladga:

2 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Where did it come from though????

Yes! Thank you- Iā€™ve been thinking about this- i wonder if it was a hack or intentional leak by her/Ā team?Ā :ohno:Ā 

RudraCNG
4 hours ago, hankhatesyouall said:

It's so good.Ā 
I guess she saw the LG Q2 2020 thread and was shooked by the lashingsĀ 
There is no way this is a coincidence.Ā 

Then we need anotherĀ thread full of meltdowns in order to getĀ Act 2 or the original LG5Ā :derpga:

Spoiler

I'm just kidding, don't drag meĀ :poot:

Ā 

sillynate
1 minute ago, CatelynnMarie said:

WHY WAS THIS SCRAPPED UGH. I KNEW I was never gonna get over the fact it was scrapped, but now hearing this.. ugh.. literally WHAT WAS THE REASONĀ :saladga:

Label wanted a ā€œrealā€ ballad so she said ā€œIā€™ll show you a f*cking ballad:fthis:ā€

Wow its so beautiful! Ā 

Remember when Red Flame leaked and PI was announced a few weeks after? Ā What if LG6 lead gets announced soon, even though LG6 isn't coming until 2020 supposedly :gum:

sillynate
1 minute ago, gdawg said:

Yes! Thank you- Iā€™ve been thinking about this- i wonder if it was a hack or intentional leak by her/Ā team?Ā :ohno:Ā 

There was a snippet of this that leaked about a year ago... Its probably been in circulation for a while but whoever had it didnā€™t want to leak it for whatever reason.

was it farhan?Ā :giveup:Ā he gifted us with The Great ARTPOP Leaks of June 2017

This is even cheesier than the Little Monsters song from the Simpsons and that one was a parodyĀ :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

migamiga

I always had a problem with the lyrics but this recording is so beautiful that now i see no flaws with the song. Ā Ughhhhh i wish she just stuck with this version (although dope fits into ARTPOP more)

sillynate

Yā€™all I canā€™t with thisĀ :air:Ā itā€™s so great. I canā€™t even remember the last time we had a leak.

not a snippet leak, a real leak

Florida Dark

weren't people saying for years that there wasn't a studio version? why did they lie to us it's amazingĀ :giveup:

we finally did it, kidsĀ :giveup:

Archived