๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

It's beautiful :wub:ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abramovic

I swear I am pretty sure Gaga leaked it by herself, she knew that we wanted that song so bad and also because we still have to wait for LG6 a looong timeย :tony:

I looooove the production. Just listened to IWBWU new version, and Dope side by side. Gaga's band and the twinkling keys sound soooo much more Gaga and "authentic" than the Mutt Lange production and countrypop organs on Dope.ย  ย I used to like Dope better than IWBWU but the leak has changed my mind <3

God created Adam and Eve, but Gแปdga collabed with Brian๐ŸŽบ and Steve๐ŸŽท

bpmMonkey

Iโ€™m happy (for us) at least something is leaking these days, but I never really liked IWBWY.. the lyrics seem too rushed and way to much for the melody plus the production isnโ€™t really my cup of tea.ย 

Dope is imo so much more authentic for her at the time. This always gets tears in my eyes and you see how much it means to her getting this song out inย the world.ย 

ย 

xoxo Craig

They released Dope instead of this... :awkney:ย  ย I... speechless

This song is superior in everyway... I got so emotional! This could have charted higher tha Dope, maybe even a number one :bradley:ย  ย its that good.ย 

replacing dope on my copy of ARTPOP as I write this

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

I swear I am pretty sure Gaga leaked it by herself, she knew that we wanted that song so bad and also because we still have to wait for LG6 a looong timeย :tony:

Usually something leaks right before she releases something... just saying :bradley:

End Racism Now

Abramovic
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Usually something leaks right before she releases something... just saying :bradley:

Absolutely true!ย 

Archived