💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

Reality

Dope is still one of my favorite songs, and it’ll always be one of my favorite songs, but this is incredible.

The only problem I had with it was that when the drums kicked in, the instrumentals started to overpower her vocals, but that said that it’s still an incredible song! Gaga’s ballads have always been and will always continue to be her best work.

Imagine an album filled with songs like I Wanna Be With You, Is That Alright?, ARUTW, INLA, etc. :giveup:

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StuckInMyMind

Not asking for a link, just a hint as to where to look for it and possibly stumble across it accidentally on purpose but by complete accident :flutter:

Edit: nevermind

Glamourpuss

Just heard it on YouTube. Holy crap it's so good! What was she thinking replacing it with Dope. This is miles better and makes me actually like the song. 

RodeckDanny

One of my favorite Gaga songs EVER!!! I LOVE IT :worship2: This doesn't seem like a final studio version and it needs some corrections production-wise but it's great anyways! 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Pop Music

holy **** good lord I can't and like holy first chorus vocals kill me and god she got me cryin real hard 

as a little ARTPOPster this checks every box for me 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ToxicHot

This is beautiful... :giveup: I’m so happy this has seen the light of day.

While I do love the concept and rawness of Dope, I have to admit it’s hard to listen to most of the time. Especially because it’s an emotional song, and the lyrics and vocals are so dreadfully depressing. I still love it. But IWBWY is just so happy, so fruitful - and really uplifting. I have always preferred this version over Dope. 

I can definitely appreciate Gaga being more true to herself by reworking this into Dope on the final cut, but c’mon, a lot of us agree the Swinefest performance really touched us. It feels like a dream, literally a dream... :flutter: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I’m so glad we finally got this.

Lyrically it’s all over the place as it’s a rough demo but I think I would’ve preferred the final song to remain closer to this than be transformed into Dope.

Bad Kids

Would thou dispatch me an address for the setted down phonograph recording please.

*forgive me admin, please?*

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

SeasonOfTheWitch
6 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

Would thou dispatch me an address for the setted down phonograph recording please.

*forgive me admin, please?*

Look it up on YouTube sis

Bad Kids
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Look it up on YouTube sis

oh my gosh i found it, and its beautiful, it sounds so final to be a demo!!!!!!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived