Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, nath4gaga said:

Am I the only one that gets annoyed abojt the breaths in the middle of words? "I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and a*breath*loooone" 

agreed, it's annoying. and notice the final lyric in dope doesn't have that problem? maybe that's  why she changed it

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

Ugh, it's great :giveup:much better than Dope of course. I like how soft it is! 

But I think that this song would fit Red And Blue or maybe Born This Way more than ARTPOP? 

nath4gaga
25 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

It’s... a demo

samuel l jackson wig GIF

Nah she does this regularly unfortunately, breaking phrases to breathe, especially in live performances.

27monster27
2 minutes ago, Shadowplay said:

Link?

It's on YouTube. It has an ARTPOP photoshoot picture in the video and the thumbnail.

he/him/his

InTraumatica
3 hours ago, blackstar said:

okay, guys, y'all can call me crazy or whatever, but i have a feeling she's coming with new music and here's why. last two times before releasing her new comingback singles, something would leak. out of no where. for example: two weeks or so before applause was released, aura leaked. two weeks before perfect illusion was released, partynauseous and red flame leaked. and now just in time for LG6, i wanna be with you has leaked 

tumblr_ojjjm4ckVp1u6n38po1_250.gif

And what about times when music leaked and she did not release anything? Do not be delusional 

Poissonche

Yes, it's beautiful and all, but Dope was the evident choice, she did not made any mistake by putting it on the album instead of IWBWY. Yes, it feels strong, yes the vocals are beautiful, but the whole thing feels underwhelming and kinda cliché. It feels like she wanted to write Dope, but censored herself and went around the actual drug addiction, so it ends up cheesy and doesn't have any real substance. The finished product, even though a lot of you love to hate it for some reason, is miles better, which, it's normal, since it's the finished product. But it's always nice to hear these demos, to see how a song came about, especially in this case where it had completely different lyrics and a completely different vibe.

11 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Yes, it's beautiful and all, but Dope was the evident choice, she did not made any mistake by putting it on the album instead of IWBWY. Yes, it feels strong, yes the vocals are beautiful, but the whole thing feels underwhelming and kinda cliché. It feels like she wanted to write Dope, but censored herself and went around the actual drug addiction, so it ends up cheesy and doesn't have any real substance. The finished product, even though a lot of you love to hate it for some reason, is miles better, which, it's normal, since it's the finished product. But it's always nice to hear these demos, to see how a song came about, especially in this case where it had completely different lyrics and a completely different vibe.

I agree; I listen to this and love it, but to me it is very evident, like you said, that this is not what she wanted on the album. She obviously felt strongly about it, but I think this was more of, like, one level above the emotional root of her pain which was her addiction. So she had to dig yet another layer deeper to arrive at Dope and that was one where she could say, "yes, this is it."

Archived