news

I Wanna Be With You LEAKED

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, dit said:

why do I feel like Gag and/or her team saw the mess that was the Q2 thread...noticed people's next level meltdowns and were like "let's throw them a bone". :air: 

Yeah the leak seems suspicious... she should leak Act 2 tbh

Defmix100
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Ok I actually really liked it, I wouldn’t mind a song like this for LG6 like the album closer. I never really liked the chorus but I love this version over dope:diane:

I feel like with all the ARTPOP demos you can tell this was all authentic right from Gaga’s mind but the end result of ARTPOP you can tell that she was forced to tweak things:bradley: the demos sound like what the ARTPOP songs SHOULD have been:nooo:

Dope is probably one of her most authentic songs and she did it in retaliation to the label who loved I Wanna Be With You, I think all the changes she did from the demos was mostly her choice (except probably going back to the softer Aura vocals from the Burqa demo)

KURUSHITOVSKA

I can't believe this is happening. One of my favorites :giveup: finally

It's ****ing beautiful

This one's for you tenor.gif?itemid=4901834

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Debithius

Oh wow, I need this more than dope đŸ˜©đŸ˜© I can see why it didnt make it in. It doesnt fit ARTPOP but it sounds like it belongs in a more traditional rock album.

LGMonster95

It doesn't really sound like a song from ARTPOP if you ask me. It's a nice song but could have been better and more emotional. The performance at the Swinefest sounds better to me

20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Tinfoil hat pt.2

She covers "Here Without You" and then "I Wanna Be With You" leaks.

tenor.gif?itemid=5096707

Who or what is tinfoil hat :gum:

Xoxo Adriana

anyone who cannot find it, search on YouTube then filter search results to "today".

4 minutes ago, JGD said:

Who or what is tinfoil hat :gum:

ARTPOP act ii original lead single featuring bozo the clown

an angel held me like a child

DesertWolf

Dope outsold. I understand why she changed it, doesn't sound like ARTPOP at all. Seems more like a born this way outtake :ohwell:

Xoxo Adriana

ok but why didn't this make the final cut of ARTPOP??

I honestly think its bc of her old stupid a*s management who didn't let her do anything. OR listening to it, it really doesn't fit the theme of the album, hence why Dope is more electronic. But let's be honest, this would've been as big of a hit as INLA if it made the final cut. The end of it is PERFECTION..

also can we appreciate the fact that these vocals low-key sound more like BTW vocals than the vocals she had on ARTPOP.

Proudly STAN this queen:queenga:

FfFfFfFF

The production is very beautiful. :flutter: I think I prefer it over Dope now even though I always liked that version too.

Linus Gaga
7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

these vocals low-key sound more like BTW vocals than the vocals she had on ARTPOP.

I found it also sound like her Elton John Tribute Vocal 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived