💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Do Your "Non Gaga Fan" Friends Think Her Most Popular Songs Are?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

My friends's favorite are poker face telephone and shallow. But I have a friend that really doesn't like gaga since she made joanne (she hates this album :saladga:) and doesn't understand why shallow got so much success, she says it's only because of gaga screaming OHOHAAAAAH. I said nothing cuz if I opened my mouth I would have destroyed our friendship lmao.

But yesterday I met a guy in my unniversity that was bopping to Judas and said gaga was a true artist :firega:

eeaarrllaalloo

I once did a survey
they said Shallow and Million Reasons are Overrated
while Poker Face and Bad Romance are perfect.

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Lemondeduerl

My (female) friends like Gaga they're not fans but they know her music. Anthe straights...I think the last time they listened to Gaga was Applause xd 

:)

All my friends (including non fans) are up-to-date on who Gaga is so they would say Poker Face, Bad Romance, and Shallow.

Luna Lovegood
9 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Poker Face is the one song they love the most. Also, I had friends that were little monsters and Bad Romance was their favorite song. They stopped liking her during ARTPOP.

Poker Face, Bad Romance & Alejandro.

This is devastating I thought the “little monsters left her during ARTPOP era” thing was just a joke circling around the fanbase omg this is just depressing... 

luna’s advocate

I AM THEATRE

I live in Italy (I'm Italian :derpga:) and her most known songs here are: Poker Face, Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Alejandro and Shallow.  Another one can be Judas, which  strangely is more known than Born This Way.  :laughga:

Isidro Guevara

They usually respond with Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, and Paparazzi, in that order. Only a few times they have mentioned The Edge Of Glory, Born This Way, and Million Reasons. I don't know if they know about Shallow. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

GypsyVida

My best friend's favorite Gaga song is Americano; only because it's featured in the movie Puss In Boots :vegas:

But she always does the Judas choreo with me whenever it comes on during our Friday night pregames.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

• 2 months later...
KubaM316

"Non Gaga Fan" Friends?

You mean - my all friends?

I'm the only person in my school that listens to Lady Gaga songs (I've never asked anyone about it, but - I just know it). If I'd tell them I like Gaga, everyone would start to laugh and make fun of me (Well, not everyone, but something about 99% of them).

The only her songs they would know are Poker Face (because you know - it was a HUUUGE hit) and Just Dance (because it's the only Gaga song that is played on the radio in my country).

Archived