💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Do Your "Non Gaga Fan" Friends Think Her Most Popular Songs Are?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

So today, I asked my friends who like Gaga, but aren't fans ,what theyu think her most popular songs are. By the way, I live in the US and I know it depends on where you live. I asked 5 friends and here are their responses.

1: Bad Romance , Million Reasons, Born This Way

2: Shallow, Poker Face, Bad Romance

3: Shallow, Poker Face, Born This Way

4: Bad Romance, Just Dance, Poker Face

5: Shallow, Telephone, The Edge of Glory

What would your friends say? Or if you already asked, what did they say?

CyanDante

Almost everyone knows Poker Face. Anyone who I have asked about Gaga, has responded with they have heard Poker Face. :tony:

Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Alejandro are usually the next songs that they know about.

Also, nowadays, because of the movie and Oscars, knowing about Shallow is inevitable. :ally:

I was out with my colleagues once, and they asked me to sing I'll Never Love Again :bradley::diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

whocares

Poker Face is the one song they love the most. Also, I had friends that were little monsters and Bad Romance was their favorite song. They stopped liking her during ARTPOP.

Poker Face, Bad Romance & Alejandro.

My friends love Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi. They even went deep in and praise Just Dance's lyrics, they said it was about forgetting your problems and dance, it will be okay?!

They didn't like her when she was releasing Born This Way and ARTPOP lol and suddenly they stanned Joanne???!

Patrick Garcia

Definitely Bad Romance for my friends. Even the ones who think she's weird sing along to that song. Shallow has the same effect on them. 

Some say You and I is cute too.

Poker Face, Paparazzi and Alejandro comes next.

Forgot to mention Judas. It was the only Gaga song my cousin could remember :bradley:

Woolfsmck

No such thing as a non fan, they don't exist...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

Forgot to mention Judas. It was the only Gaga song my cousin could remember :bradley:

Phone number?

PartySick

I'm not friends with non-Gaga fans. I can't stand tasteless people :huntyga:

Semi-related, I've exposed them to the point that their favorite Gaga songs aren't singles.

Sinner's Prayer, Aura, and Gypsy to name my 3 closest friends' favs :diane:

🖤

FfFfFfFF

I asked my mom once and she said Alejandro. We live in Romania and it was indeed a big hit here.

But I don't like when people discuss signature hits and use the argument ''my mom/ friend said so therefore the entire GP population in this country must believe this as well''. It's a faulty assumption. :emma:

gagaschickens

i live in greece.

1: poker face, bad romance

2: shallow, applause

3: also shallow, applause

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Archived