• Justin Bieber
    • Nicki Minaj
    • Drake
    • Ed Sheeran
    • The Chainsmokers
    • I LIKE THEM ALL ❤️ BE KIND ❤️

Featured Posts

whocares

I absolutely love Drake. But it seems like he (along with the others) is not well-liked here. So who takes the crown on GGD?
giphy.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

Voted for Ed Sheeran, of course. :madge:

P.S. "I LIKE THEM ALL ❤️ BE KIND ❤️" — why can't we just dislike artists? If I don't like Ed Sheeran, it doesn't mean I'm not kind. :oprah:

whocares
1 minute ago, LazyTurtle said:

P.S. "I LIKE THEM ALL ❤️ BE KIND ❤️" — why can't we just dislike artists? If I don't like Ed Sheeran, it doesn't mean I'm not kind. :oprah:

You are right but I feel someone will complain so I added that lol

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, scarlxrd said:

You are right but I feel someone will complain so I added that lol

Okay, sorry. :) I just feel like sometimes people can't see the difference between "I don't like this artist" and "I hate this bs, he/she sucks". 

KatieJudasGaga4

Azealia Banks - She is just plain out rude and disgusting towards others. I'm glad Gaga scrapped the collaboration.

Nicki Minaj - I used to like her, but I feel like she is getting worse as the years go by.

The Chainsmokers - I feel like they think they are all that. Basically calling PI trash and implying that wasn't what they meant and "it wasn't taken out of context" even though it was obvious.

Chris Brown - I seriously don't know how he is still getting hits after the incident with Rihanna. He even talked bad about her years after what he did to her. And his recent actions didn't help either.

I voted for Drake because I don't get why he's popular and his music is very boring to me, and because I can't vote twice (Drake and Chris). Azalea Banks? I don't know her (literally I don't know her).

Adam, Justin, Ed and even Nicki have songs that I kinda like.

The Chainsmokers? Are they really a thing?

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Azalea is rude for the sake of being rude. How are you gonna bash the gays when those are the only ones supporting and streaming your music-:air: if she could just shut her mouth sometimes she could’ve gone farther. Half the time it’s over petty stuff like calm tf down mama...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

I don't know why Azealia acts the way she acts. She clearly is intelligent and knows what she is talking about, but what causes her to talk about stuff. I know she has gotten better recently besides the Lizzo incident... Anyways, I voted The Chainsmokers because no one mentions about what they have done before because they try to hide the fact they are homophobic, racist, and sexual predators 

whocares
4 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Try to make a Beyoncé or a MJ thread 

I honestly think a lot of people here like Beyoncé. But the Beehive and Little Monsters hate each other. As far as MJ, he’s dead. I don’t care honestly.

beaublue

I voted for Azealia, she’s just honestly a sh*tty arrogant person. She believes she’s everyone’s superior & constantly cuts down on people. Not to mention, how could anyone from the LGBT community support her after the things she’s said about us?

BBhomemaker
33 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

I honestly think a lot of people here like Beyoncé. But the Beehive and Little Monsters hate each other. As far as MJ, he’s dead. I don’t care honestly.

Yeah i mean its not like if they had like more than one song together... right? 

Archived