Lady Gaga Covering "Here Without You" Tonight

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Well it’s over 

Thank you for solving this and @LVbuttondown for the incredible sleuthing!

Her vocals are totally beautiful, and I totally hear Gaga similarities in her tones, that's amazing!

49 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Well it’s over 

Us thinking it was Gagz mr rogers clown GIF

Thanks for solving this. The woman sounds amazing :bradley:

KillerMonster

Something is telling me that it isn’t her. The voice is definitely beautiful, and does sound like Gaga, but I really don’t think its her. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Franch Toast
17 minutes ago, Mirugia said:

Hi guys, I don't want to burst your bubble  but that is me singing at the Ritz Carlton Aruba. My name is Mirugia de Cuba and I am a native of the island of Aruba. That was me performing tonight😊. I sing at the Ritz every Tuesday night from 6:30-10pm. If you are ever on the island, come visit me and listen to us😉.

I hope you're flattered that people mistook you for Lady Gaga! You definitely deserve a record contract. You have a gorgeous voice. If only someone would buy me a ticket to Aruba, I'd definitely come listen to you sing. 

She/Her/Hers

AJRocketMan
3 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Why can’t she make music like this? WHY?! Such a beautiful song.

Uh, she has. We have Dope, Til It Happens to You, and Angel Down, all of which I find better than this song. You really want Gaga to sing sappy songs about love? :triggered:

We were fooled so many times that we got possessed by Clown spirit and we don't have enough power to fight it by ourselves :cryga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, Mirugia said:

Hi guys, I don't want to burst your bubble  but that is me singing at the Ritz Carlton Aruba. My name is Mirugia de Cuba and I am a native of the island of Aruba. That was me performing tonight😊. I sing at the Ritz every Tuesday night from 6:30-10pm. If you are ever on the island, come visit me and listen to us😉.

You have a beautiful voice ❤

Archived