Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Covering "Here Without You" Tonight

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

70% sounds like her,

And im guessing the singer sang with a guitar, and gaga cannot play that well:derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeasonOfTheWitch

Those higher notes at the end sound nothing like we’ve heard from her, but tbh, it’s been a year since we’ve heard her voice on a new song, so who knows what she’s learned (like when the I Want Your Love cover first came out her voice was barely recognizable at least to me). There are parts that I know sound like Gaga though so I’m not gonna say this isn’t her without tea. 

Reality
21 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Yep but .15 onwards it doesn’t sound like her at all, I’ve never heard her sing like that before , although it absolutely could be idk

I think it might be. Regardless of whether she's with them or not, it definitely sounds like her to me. The low notes and the vibrato just scream "GAGA!" to me. 

It does sound a bit nasally, from 0.15 onwards, but Gaga's known to make her voice sound unique and distinctive depending on the performance. So, I wouldn't put it past her if she put on some sort of "voice" for this performance.

🃏🖤👹

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, Guillermo Tello said:

I'm impressed people is actually believing it's her :saladga: true little monsters recognize her real voice

"TrUe LiTtLE MoNSteRs Rec0GniZe heR ReAl VoiCe" I've been listening to the rah rah bitch since I was 12 (I'm 20 now) and been watching her lives and listening to her music everyday of my life, and trust me, I KNOW her voice. 

One thing about Gaga's voice is her incredible versatilty, she can sound so different sometimes, but this is hee technique. I'd be really surprised if this ain't Gaga. Really. 

2 minutes ago, smitherz said:

literally just a lounge singer at whatever resort they’re staying at lmaoo

And it sounds so much as Gaga. I've checked many impersonators on YT, I used to do that for hobby in the past and no one could sound like Gaga because of her tone which is pretty unique and distinctive so...

IG: @bartoszprazuch

SeasonOfTheWitch
15 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

70% sounds like her,

And im guessing the singer sang with a guitar, and gaga cannot play that well:derpga:

If you watch the video there’s a singer and a guitarist (the singer isn’t playing the guitar sis)

Archived