💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it immoral for Nicki to pretend to quit music?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I knew she was bluffing when she said that. She has been teasing a new album for months now and just dropped a single not super long ago. Of course she wants to settle down and start her family, I think it'll happen eventually.  This isn't "immoral".... she's just creating hype. Interpret that as you wish.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

You act like she murdered someone lmao if her retiring is gonna affect her fans that deeply then they’ve got a bigger issue on their hands than her retiring or pretending to 😂

Judas Society

I wouldn't use the word "immoral". This action does scream irresponsible. It's her career, she has the right to walk away. But to tweet something like this even if it's a joke needs better tact. At least Gaga implied that it was a joke and she tweeted on April's Fools. Her intent on letting people know that it's a joke is a huge difference compared to what Nicki did. Not to mention, her action seemed a lot more childish. Her constant tantrums when people don't give her the attention she wants shows how immature she really is. She needs to review herself and think what's best for her and for the countless people depending on her career to make a living. In conclusion, she needs to start thinking about others and not just herself.

Not to be rude, but literally who gives a flying f*ck?:interestinga: It’s not healthy to live through a pop star and if she wants to tarnish her career and legacy like this with all this clown behavior, let her!

I’m sorry but there’s DEFINITELY a double standard when it comes to Nicki and comparing her to others. Y’all will drag her for filth and back but completely turn a blind side to what other terrible things other rappers have done.

I don’t agree with her most times but it’s true that there’s a Nicki hate train people be doing the most when it comes to her:saladga: Stan culture is so unhealthy and toxic I wouldn’t be surprised to find out half of these superstars have overdosed multiple times due to pressure and hate. That’s another gripe I have about SJWs, a lot of them pick and choose who/what they think is wrong, that’s not how justice works bby:saladga:

at the end of the day, Nicki can do whatever tf she wants to do with what’s left of her career. And stans should wake up and find a hobby:ohwell: smell the roses dahling don’t be a hater:ohwell:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

Your fav lady gaga did the same thing saying she's quitting pop music

chill with the essays 

That was on April’s Fool.

Flop. :bon:

Luna Lovegood
1 hour ago, Sexxx said:

chill with the essays 

That was for april fool you fool and guess what? she indeed left pop music after she tweeted that so who won?

luna’s advocate

ElectricKing
5 hours ago, Talenti said:

Not to be rude, but literally who gives a flying f*ck?:interestinga: It’s not healthy to live through a pop star and if she wants to tarnish her career and legacy like this with all this clown behavior, let her!

I’m sorry but there’s DEFINITELY a double standard when it comes to Nicki and comparing her to others. Y’all will drag her for filth and back but completely turn a blind side to what other terrible things other rappers have done.

I don’t agree with her most times but it’s true that there’s a Nicki hate train people be doing the most when it comes to her:saladga: Stan culture is so unhealthy and toxic I wouldn’t be surprised to find out half of these superstars have overdosed multiple times due to pressure and hate. That’s another gripe I have about SJWs, a lot of them pick and choose who/what they think is wrong, that’s not how justice works bby:saladga:

at the end of the day, Nicki can do whatever tf she wants to do with what’s left of her career. And stans should wake up and find a hobby:ohwell: smell the roses dahling don’t be a hater:ohwell:

I'm sorry if I offended you :( that wasn't my intention

12 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

I'm sorry if I offended you :( that wasn't my intention

Omg no this wasn’t an attack on you sorry if it sounded like that!:cryga: I was just saying in general it’s something that irks me. You posed an interesting question lol I would never be offended by you:kara: my post was a bit much in hindsight:ladyhaha:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RenegAde

If gaga said she was quiting music little monsters would lynch her :ladyhaha:,I mean she posted photos of her having dinner and people on here already had her in a casket 

RenegAde
18 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It's immoral to pretend she quits music and doesn't keep her promise. :sis:

Oooo chile ,,,you are rude :ladyhaha:

RenegAde
7 hours ago, Sexxx said:

chill with the essays 

Triggered :ladyhaha:

Archived