💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it immoral for Nicki to pretend to quit music?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

I don't why Nicki thinks it's okay to pretend to quit the industry and then a few days later delete the tweet and promote her radio show... Although Nicki hasn't had the most successful album run, she's still one of the biggest artists out there and has a lot of very dedicated fans. I wonder how they feel? If Gaga tweeted what Nicki did (I know Gaga would never unless she was serious, and she would do more than just write a tweet) - lying to your fans like that is cruel. A lot of people (whether right or wrong) depend on artists/musicians for happiness, and if Nicki was to leave the industry that's totally her choice and that decision should be respected, but to play around with your fans feelings like that? Also doesn't she feel embarrassed doing it? It's seriously attention seeking. She has such a platform and she's using it to do that? 

I don't want to be one of those delusional fans, but I'm so happy I stan someone who is responsible for her actions, a role model, accepts and acknowledges her flaws and spreads nothing but kindness to everyone. Of course I'm talking about Ms. Lady G:vegas:

Don't get me wrong, I like Nicki and I think she's talented and love some of her songs but this is just not acceptable. Nicki needs to GROW UP, accept that she's not always going to be on top and stop constantly attention seeking. She's going to ruin any chance of gaining a legacy. Just release the records and stop moaning about not being #1 and blaming everyone else, when in reality your sales were great and #2 is a perfectly nice chart position.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl

I love Nicki but I think she thought she'll be the queen of rap without any competence and Cardi "robbed"  her #1 rap album. And instead of praising her she dragged her. 

:)

27monster27

I mean, there were some people that did predict that this was a form of teasing, and not in the sense of seeking attention but rather the album having something to do with the word "retire".

he/him/his

SPARTACUS

"Desperate" is the word I'd use. :trollga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

KURUSHITOVSKA

She is always looking for attention now that Cardi B stole her spotlight. She's been nothing since Pound The Alarm tho, so idk what she spects

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

I think if your life is so attached to an artist that such a little thing like this bothers you, then you may need to find new things in life. 

I'm not saying you don't have a point, but it's a small point. Like the amount of people who are personally effected by an artist is never the majority.  

HeavyyMetalVenuss

this is the same woman who had beef with stormi jenner, im not sure what’s surprising about this :ladyhaha:

the day nicki retires is the day lg6 drops and we get a better enigma wig. NEVER

Cake like Malibu Gaga

i'd like if we started to discuss morality in pop culture again, it is what is lacking 

ice heard one side from above

1 hour ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

this is the same woman who had beef with stormi jenner, im not sure what’s surprising about this :ladyhaha:

i'm not at all an expert about the kardashians but isn't she a baby? :oprah:

ice heard one side from above

Archived