Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

One Of Marina's Best Songs (UNDERRATED)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I ****ing love this song and I never hear people talk about it and i'm enraged. I think under the funny lyrics and her sharp but unique delivery I think her vocals and lyrics in the chorus are just devastating and just like she has had enough of this bullshit in her life and she is ready to find her self worth and love herself more. I think it is very underrated and not truly understood for how genius this song truly is. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I feel like it's really like playing it safe. I feel like if she changed suckers to f***ers it would have had more of an impact on me. 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

17 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

I feel like it's really like playing it safe. I feel like if she changed suckers to f***ers it would have had more of an impact on me. 

This sounds like a joke but I’m honestly really feeling what you’re saying 

17 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

This sounds like a joke but I’m honestly really feeling what you’re saying 

It's not a joke I honestly think if it was called no more f***ers it would be so much better. Like anytime she says suckers change it. I sing f***ers over the top of it to make it better lmao. 

31 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

It's not a joke I honestly think if it was called no more f***ers it would be so much better. Like anytime she says suckers change it. I sing f***ers over the top of it to make it better lmao. 

That’s just like when I’m singing Justin Timberlake’s “Rock Your Body” I sing “so you grab your girls and you grab a couple boys” to make it a bisexual anthem :vegas: it fits perfectly I kinda want to do a cover of it now

Nikolai Barrow

I love this song one of my favorites off the album. It's really relatable and love it when the sassy prechorus hits. Always puts me in a great mood!

Nikolai Barrow
2 hours ago, AJK273 said:

But it's about people sucking the life out of you not f*cking the life out of you :ladyhaha:

nightadieu

I LOVE No More Suckers! But also, can we talk about how good Life Is Strange is?? The Chorus HITS!

On 9/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, Nikolai Barrow said:

But it's about people sucking the life out of you not f*cking the life out of you :ladyhaha:

I more thought suckers was just her talking about sh**ty people in the lamest way possible :ladyhaha:

Archived