💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 Will Be “Worth the Wait” If …

bxr

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
52 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

LG6 will be worth the wait as long as there's good songs on it lol hopefully more than Joanne

That’s not enough at this point imo. That was gonna be ok for last year or earlier this year but now we also demand very good visuals and looks :ohwell:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What i hope for the most with LG6 is cutting edge production that no one else is doing, and VISUALS. I need music video/movies for the songs. I hope its a whole visual album or she does at least 4-5 music videos without long-ass waits in between releasing them.  For sound and fashion I want elements of The Fame/Fame Monster, born this way, ARTPOP and joanne, and enigma but I also want them evolved in a new direction.

That might sound greedy af but at the same time I'm sure I'll love whatever she puts out tbh

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

9 words: She keeps Grimes, brings back DJ Whiteshadow + RedOne & BoysNoize :vegas:

:staymad:

ssslyboy

Simple: If the music is really good it will be worth the wait, but Fame/Monster/Born This Way good, not Joanne/Shallow good. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

-Over the top music videos

-Campy, Colorful visuals

-Hard EDM/Techno/Trance music

-collaborations with SOPHIE, Grimes, Boyz Noise, a surprise collaboration with DJ White Shadow (I wouldn’t mind hearing one of ARTPOP’s little sisters)

-unexpected feature(s) (but then again I wouldn’t mind a feature-less album), someone totally unexpected, but in a good way

-a Madeon collaboration possibly 

-something that screams GAYYYYY

-Zero tropical house/trap influenced songs (we already have the Hair Body Face, WDYDT, Heal Me, and The Cure)

-More Gaga, less Lady (I love both, but I miss Gaga)

-It’ll be cool if she incorporated orchestra influences in her music, too

What's worth the wait?...

You're asking  me to quantify something that doesn't exist yet :confused: She's the artist. Gaga will create what she pleases.

Being a fan of Lady Gaga is being here for the ride.

Telling you what I'd like to hear, is just saying what I'm in the mood for, right now. To have a fantasy shopping list of ideals is an exercise in disappointment. I'd be applying an expectation on her music akin to expecting a promise that was never made.

I don't want more of what I already know/have, I'm here to see where that brilliant unicorn wants to take us. As always, though, it will be a thoughtful and well-made surprise. A gift.

THAT is what's worth the wait :pawsup:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

9 minutes ago, KNJ said:

What's worth the wait?...

You're asking  me to quantify something that doesn't exist yet :confused: She's the artist. Gaga will create what she pleases.

Being a fan of Lady Gaga is being here for the ride.

Telling you what I'd like to hear, is just saying what I'm in the mood for, right now. To have a fantasy shopping list of ideals is an exercise in disappointment. I'd be applying an expectation on her music akin to expecting a promise that was never made.

I don't want more of what I already know/have, I'm here to see where that brilliant unicorn wants to take us. As always, though, it will be a thoughtful and well-made surprise. A gift.

THAT is what's worth the wait :pawsup:

Smother Em Eh

Like someone said above I don’t want to list and think hard on all the things I want on the album. It’s just gonna lead to disappointment. 

It’s best to just not expect anything at all and be surprised when it drops. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

37 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

I have a feeling LG6 will be the best album of hers:staymad:

shocked news GIF

Spoiler

*when someone guessed your birthday candle wish

Spoiler

Jk  :awesome:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived