Azealia Banks - Young Rapunxel II (🤡)

isMusic

Featured Posts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

can’t wait to download this illegally. i refuse to give her any money at all but her music has never been disappointing. i think she really could have been a legend if it wasn’t for that attitude

Exactly my thought about it her tho. This is what I mean (the 2nd part)  @OG Gaga Stan. However, I'll stream her legally, because it's easier for me and she also has to eat tho. It's not like she makes millions.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

I mean yea, she is annoying af but her music is (mostly) always great. I hope this project isn't just a random beat and rap project like that chi chi song. But I guess it'll be

IcePrincess

Azealia has so many BOPS. Fcking BOPS. I can't wait and I don't care about her shittalk

Luxury, Used to Being Alone, 1991, 212, Yung Rapunxel,  Along the coast, Chi chi,  Ice princess, Be my guest

I'm not a stan but she's my problematic queen

misunderstood

Also people stop trying to get all activist on people who like her music. Worry about yourselves and stop trying to control what people listen to. It makes you look entitled and cringeworthy. 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

8 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Exactly my thought about it her tho. This is what I mean (the 2nd part)  @OG Gaga Stan. However, I'll stream her legally, because it's easier for me and she also has to eat tho. It's not like she makes millions.

she can eat without my support. she has two options here to me. a.) change her ways GENUINELY. b.) quit music if the financial situation is that bad. I strongly disagree with supporting someone out of pity, wether its a company or an individual, when they don't deserve it. her talent is undeniable and it makes me so sad to see her acting this way.

aphrodite

whocares

I don’t know why you guys worry about the ones here that listen to Azalea. It’s not like she has a chance of debuting on any of the billboard charts. Her base is like three people.

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

she can eat without my support. she has two options here to me. a.) change her ways GENUINELY. b.) quit music if the financial situation is that bad. I strongly disagree with supporting someone out of pity, wether its a company or an individual, when they don't deserve it. her talent is undeniable and it makes me so sad to see her acting this way.

It was really really nice if she changed her behaviour, however, she's problematic and she's mentally not 100% probably, which whe have to deal with and I don't think it'll change soon. :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

8 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

Also people stop trying to get all activist on people who like her music. Worry about yourselves and stop trying to control what people listen to. It makes you look entitled and cringeworthy. 

Nah, I'll continue to shame the twinks who choose to support this bigot (who's attacked trans women, Mexican immigrants, Muslims, etc. etc. etc. and supported Trump) because they like to shake their asses to her tired 90s house beats. 

giphy.gif

Archived