Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's new conservator applies to extend conservatorship to other states

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

it's clear Jodi is a Jamie 2.0, no wonder he recommended her :triggered:

i'd like to remind people, Jodi Montgomery has previously been accused of Conservatorship abuse.

Also please be aware Jamie Spears is STILL conservator of Britney's Estate and Jodi is the temporary 'conservator of the person'.

it seems jamie is 'well' enough to take care of britney's money :triggered:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can't she go live to another country or state where the conservator ship wouldn't apply?

she would need the permission of her conservator, she can't go anywhere without the conservators approved security.

plus she would never move to another country or state when her children live in LA :messga:

she is seen as a child in the eye of the law.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Britney really need to save enough quietly and then do what that mother on Cranberries's Animal Instinct MV does and move to another country. 

This is the MV I am talking about

https://vimeo.com/45763769

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This is exactly what Jamie was doing before chosing a temporary conservator. I'm sure Jamie stepping out of it for a few months was just a publicity stunt to let people calm down, while still controlling every of Britney's moves, many medias never precised that Jamie's step back was only temporary....Poor Britney I have no idea how furious I would be if I were her, she's so extremely brave

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

she would need the permission of her conservator, she can't go anywhere without the conservators approved security.

plus she would never move to another country or state when her children live in LA :messga:

she is seen as a child in the eye of the law.

She should do a world tour and in one of the stops, cancels the show and never goes back. What would happen? thats would be insane! she lives like the Royal middle eastern women controlled by men and law and run away.

beaublue

Jesus... when will this STOP?! WHY can’t the judge just appoint a care provider to follow her & help with things? WHY does the judge not see that they’re abusing the conservatorship & using Britney for her money? They’ve literally drained Brit of everything & are hurting her emotionally by imprisoning her in this conservatorship. Why is no one taking a stand for her? Let her be free god damn.

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

oh my god:messga:

@Faysalaaa @ReginaGeorge @Loeppke @lovedillon @Adrenaliner @GagaInTheZone @lost in limbo

Britney's Gram was at the court the other day and witnessed this:

I don't even know what to say anymore... If fans can find such insane stuff I really don't get why there's no lawyer or anyone that's helping her... Seeing such stuff really makes me worry for Britney's life

3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I don't even know what to say anymore... If fans can find such insane stuff I really don't get why there's no lawyer or anyone that's helping her... Seeing such stuff really makes me worry for Britney's life

Exactly, I can’t believe the fans have done better research than the courts

Archived