💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ella Henderson - Glorious (Out Now)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Its been a long, long, long 4 years for Ella... but finally after a tough few years she is finally back with a new single! 

Along with her Jax Jones collab that is already out (This Is Real), Glorious will be released on FRIDAY! I am so happy and proud for her :tony:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Layton said:

Finally:bradley:

Just now, vocalqueef said:

FINA - ****ING - LLY :party:

I'm so happy for her :tony:   Proof that you never ever give up on your dreams

End Racism Now

AlexanderMagno

Hope she is successful with this one!

She has such a great emotional voice and Ghost was such a big song in my life. 

WORLDofGAGA

Can’t wait! I love chapter 1, play it all the time, to me she’s so underrated, her vocals and tone are so good! :woohoo: I wonder if the album will be called chapter 2 ? :huh:

@W0RLDofGAGA

WORLDofGAGA

The Long Awaited new single from Ella Henderson  is OUT NOW!! Called Glorious which is also the title of her EP, coming out Nov 8th, which includes 4 tracks:

Glorious

Friends

Young 

Hold on me

Loving it so far, can’t wait to hear the rest!

(hope you don’t mind me posting this in your thread) 

@W0RLDofGAGA

xoxo Craig
15 hours ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

The Long Awaited new single from Ella Henderson  is OUT NOW!! Called Glorious which is also the title of her EP, coming out Nov 8th, which includes 4 tracks:

Glorious

Friends

Young 

Hold on me

Loving it so far, can’t wait to hear the rest!

(hope you don’t mind me posting this in your thread) 

Omg I didn't realise it was an EP! I was hoping for an album but I'll take it!

I've yet to listen! Thank you for updating the thread :kara:

End Racism Now

Just now, WORLDofGAGA said:

EP

:messga: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

WORLDofGAGA
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Omg I didn't realise it was an EP! I wad hoping for an album but I'll take it!

I've yet to listen! Thank you for updating the thread :kara:

Me either, I would of preferred an album but apparently she’s goung to release a full album next year, so more music! :woohoo: No problem!, can’t wait to hear the rest of the tracks :music:

@W0RLDofGAGA

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Me either, I would of preferred an album but apparently she’s goung to release a full album next year, so more music! :woohoo: No problem!, can’t wait to hear the rest of the tracks :music:

It does make sense... obviously her last album was back in 2014 so there would be a lot of pressure/anticipation for a 2nd album. So to dust the cobwebs an EP makes sense and ease gently back into it. Looking forward to the album though, I know it will be ace :tony:

End Racism Now

WORLDofGAGA
On 9/13/2019 at 3:49 PM, xoxo Craig said:

It does make sense... obviously her last album was back in 2014 so there would be a lot of pressure/anticipation for a 2nd album. So to dust the cobwebs an EP makes sense and ease gently back into it. Looking forward to the album though, I know it will be ace :tony:

That makes a lot of sense, me too, her vibrato is really fast but that’s why I love her voice! Also this performance of her new song is soo good! :sara:Also what are your favourite songs from chapter 1? 

@W0RLDofGAGA

OMonster
16 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

That makes a lot of sense, me too, her vibrato is really fast but that’s why I love her voice! Also this performance of her new song is soo good! :sara:Also what are your favourite songs from chapter 1? 

This is great, wow. 

I love Ella and remember seeing her live in 2013. She was so good then, and still is now. 

The song is great, too. Love the lyrics. 'Flaws in all of us' and 'Glorious' is a really clever rhyme. 

Do you think the eventual album will be titled 'Chapter Two'?

subtext / fantasy

WORLDofGAGA
20 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This is great, wow. 

I love Ella and remember seeing her live in 2013. She was so good then, and still is now. 

The song is great, too. Love the lyrics. 'Flaws in all of us' and 'Glorious' is a really clever rhyme. 

Do you think the eventual album will be titled 'Chapter Two'?

Must have been great to see her live, hoping to go if she announces a tour. Yeah the song has a great message. I’m not sure tbh, could depend maybe if she feels she’s moved on creatively to keep it or not as I know in a recent interview that she left her first record label as things changed and she felt right to move on, but will be  interesting to find out cause I think it’d be cool since chapter one was and is still great in my opinion :music: 

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived