JLo dragged by animal rights activists

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
3 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

Yes, you can ignore people here. For example, it is my understanding that a certain individual created a thread today. I can’t see it because I blocked them. However, they can see mine because they don’t have me blocked. But I can’t see their comments.

Omg thats weird, so if someone ignores you and you make THE thread about LG announcement. They wont see it? :ladyhaha:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

12 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Yes I agree, the designers should be held accountable for what they do. But I’m glad that major labels like Gucci and Versace are going fur free one by one. 

Yes I am indeed going fur free :gaycat:

Im conflicted about it, its kind of hypocritical to be against fur but wearing brands like Nike or ready made clothing brands like Zara because maybe they dont use fur but they participate at the pollution and their working conditions are aweful.. For example there are kids who works all day long feet into dangerous chemicals and that same chemicals ends to rivers... So yes you are against fur but against humans and planet too, that's basically the same.. When you can wear a vintage, second hand or old fur from an already dead animal and dont participate to the actual slaughter.. And no need to talk about all kind of leather of which come from animals too.  Personally I only wear vintage, second hand and old clothes, that's the only one solution in my opinion but I'll never drag someone because of what he wears because its a question of education first

5 hours ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Really, faux fur is not good? Do you have any source I can look up on it? I want to educate myself.

Working conditions to create clothes are aweful for humans and for the planet at the same time...So its better for the world to wear second hand fur rather than  current clothes and support bad industries like Zara, H&M and many others...

Xoxo Adriana
13 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I’m a racist for opposing animal cruelty? What are you smoking sis? :udidnt:

you ARE racist

shame on you for thinking about the safety of animals more than what colour fur they have

despicable 

britney spears whatever GIF by X Factor Global

2 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

you ARE racist

shame on you for thinking about the safety of animals more than what colour fur they have

despicable 

britney spears whatever GIF by X Factor Global

I- :lmao:

Glamourpuss
17 hours ago, Bear said:

I've said it before but I'm in no position as a meat eater to make any commentary about people wearing fur. Neither meat nor fur are essential or necessary, we do it because we want to.

I wanna eat less meat, but I'm not gunna be a hypocrite about it in the meantime.

I respect your opinion and logic. But I don't see it as hypocrisy because they are separate industries. Animals in a slaughterhouse are killed in a more "humane" way than animals that are killed for fur. I won't share the details but it's very upsetting. 

You're allowed to be outraged by the fur industry. Leather is known as the by-product because it's the hide of the cow but at least it's using up the whole of the animal. Fur, however is just unnecessarily cruel and in the end it's just for an item of luxury. 

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, Lilmonzter said:

I just hope that these fur activists dont come after gags, she don't wear fur now right?!

giphy.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCk2QiptuC0O2GfTcaSUEremember when kim got flour bombed?! By fur activists!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/lady-gaga-wears-6400-scognamiglio-goat-fur-jacket/amp/

Gaga in fur 2018

gaga.jpg

She'll start again once it starts to get cold in NYC. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

I don't wear fur, but if you scream at me like that and try to humilliate me, I won't give a **** about what you think. It's better to educate. 

The night sky tells all

myluis617
18 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Wearing real fur is never okay. How would you feel if a human being was skinned alive for vanity? Animals feel pain just like we do. 

OT: real fur in 2019? How outdated of her! It’s not a trend anymore. Get with the times Jenny! 

I would wear fur of invasive species.

myluis617
4 hours ago, Esteban said:

Im conflicted about it, its kind of hypocritical to be against fur but wearing brands like Nike or ready made clothing brands like Zara because maybe they dont use fur but they participate at the pollution and their working conditions are aweful.. For example there are kids who works all day long feet into dangerous chemicals and that same chemicals ends to rivers... So yes you are against fur but against humans and planet too, that's basically the same.. When you can wear a vintage, second hand or old fur from an already dead animal and dont participate to the actual slaughter.. And no need to talk about all kind of leather of which come from animals too.  Personally I only wear vintage, second hand and old clothes, that's the only one solution in my opinion but I'll never drag someone because of what he wears because its a question of education first

100% facts people focus on the fur business but they don't protest about human right violations in other countries who's resources and products are shipped into the US with no track record of where they came from;Also no record of who made it. Minerals used in everyday electronics are mined in africa by kids orphan kids working like slaves for regimes that control the land where they live. Makeup Mica is causing problems in india too, forcing kids to mine for mica while having the risk of dying or being traumatized by seeing someone their age die. People have priorities regarding issues, I just do not like how people get so agitated about celebs wearing fur and not about kids risking their lives in foreign countries for us to live our everyday lives. I would get angry and protest human rights before I protest the fur industry. I do have sympathy for the poor animals but I grew up in a farm and that's what people do they farm animals to get something from them. 

eeaarrllaalloo
18 hours ago, gagannefrancc said:

my fave is grilled liempo.

6ulb9xsezr421.jpg

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I respect your opinion and logic. But I don't see it as hypocrisy because they are separate industries. Animals in a slaughterhouse are killed in a more "humane" way than animals that are killed for fur. I won't share the details but it's very upsetting. 

You're allowed to be outraged by the fur industry. Leather is known as the by-product because it's the hide of the cow but at least it's using up the whole of the animal. Fur, however is just unnecessarily cruel and in the end it's just for an item of luxury. 

Lots of processed meats you'd find in certain food chains and stores definitely comes from a terrible standard of living and I'd argue it's no better than the fur industry at all.

By all means there are farms and slaughter houses that are much more humane about how they operate and I do always look for that in what I buy, but at the same time that equally could be said about fur :shrug: There are plenty of fur farms that raise animals in a very similar standard of living to the more humane meat farms that big fashion brands go to to source fur. Totally different industries but both have a range of standards, from completely horrible and cruel to more responsible.

In my opinion meat is just as much of a luxury as fur, we really don't need either to survive but we use it because we enjoy it. It's way more common and normalized but I personally can't rationalize how you can be outraged by the whole of one industry on the basis of animal welfare but not at another.

Either being completely against both or targeting specifically the areas of each industry where the problems are happening makes more sense to me.

That's totally just my opinion though, I respect the position you are coming from.

FentyGa
20 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Please dont reply to anything I say

people tend to not present rational arguments and continue conversation when they're wrong.

Archived