Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo dragged by animal rights activists

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

Prismatic Light
43 minutes ago, River said:

Tutti hanno provato il pollo?
Ho pensato che il pollo fosse adorabile.

:lolly:

Delizioso, certo :vegas:

Be kind 🧡

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Delizioso, certo :vegas:

lol yes I know, I used the google translate on purpose :teehee:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HotLikeMexico
2 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I'm against wearing fur too. And I don't support it  even if I love the artist (Gaga, Rihanna or Rosalia got backlass for it and I wish they stop wearing fur but I still suppoter their music. ) Anyway at least the meat dress was meant to be an artistic statement. Not just to wearing  something pretty. 

Artistic Statement or not, I think she wasted perfectly good meat. I understood what she tried to do with the meat dress, but in hindsight, for the sake of artistry, I dont think it's an excuse for this. As much as I love the dress, she could've done it differently. To each his own tho, these are just my thoughts on it.

Brainiac

Do these people have nothing better to do with their free time than to harass celebrities? So ridiculous. If you actually want to make a difference in the world, do something more productive.

beaublue

I don’t support wearing real fur but I also don’t support these people screaming at her & that dude saying JLo “killed thousands of animals!” What exact outfit are they even protesting & how do they know it was REAL fur & not fake?

JusKeepBreathin

I love churrasco and carne asada.  I like wearing leather shoes. I'm not apologizing for it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

3 hours ago, Bear said:

I've said it before but I'm in no position as a meat eater to make any commentary about people wearing fur. Neither meat nor fur are essential or necessary, we do it because we want to.

I wanna eat less meat, but I'm not gunna be a hypocrite about it in the meantime.

THIS. Its such a huge double standard a lot of people stick to, when they support these sort of things. One side kills for fashion, the other kills for a good tasting meal on the plate. 

I belive animal cruelty is such a bad thing for fashion or for food. However I'm in no way financially stable to switch to a vegan diet. So I cant really have a moral stance on it. 

DutchHooker
5 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Well this is a public forum so you’ll have to face the consequences of your shamelessly ignorant comment.  You can block me if you’d like to stay unbothered :oops:

Can you block people on this site? What will happen if you do block a person? Can't you see the threads they post or will it hide every post of that person? Just a question.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Smother Em Eh

I’m no JLO fan or anything but The Kardashian’s, Gaga, Rihanna all wear too so why aren’t they coming after them?

I’m a meat eater so I can’t judge anyone wearing fur. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

aaronyoji

i mean....it could always be vintage. doubt it is, but vintage or second hand fur is always okay and more sustainable than faux fur (i.e plastic/synthetic) 

AdmistTheLight
26 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

i mean....it could always be vintage. doubt it is, but vintage or second hand fur is always okay and more sustainable than faux fur (i.e plastic/synthetic) 

Really, faux fur is not good? Do you have any source I can look up on it? I want to educate myself.

Liberaté mi amor

Lilmonzter

I just hope that these fur activists dont come after gags, she don't wear fur now right?!

giphy.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCk2QiptuC0O2GfTcaSUEremember when kim got flour bombed?! By fur activists!

Sing C'est la vie 

8 hours ago, Bear said:

I've said it before but I'm in no position as a meat eater to make any commentary about people wearing fur. Neither meat nor fur are essential or necessary, we do it because we want to.

I wanna eat less meat, but I'm not gunna be a hypocrite about it in the meantime.

You should not feel guilty for eating meat. People naturally eat meat for sustainance. If one wants to cut out meat from their diet, that is their decision- but if one wants to  eat it, that decision should be just as respected. I eat meat, but I'm not eating it for fun. I eat it for sustainance, iron, protein, etc- and I feel ZERO guilt for it. 

I do not support wearing fur. But these people screaming at other people like that do nothing, but make themselves look foolish. You don't teach people by getting in their faces and scream. The right way to do it is the way the antismoking campaign did ten years ago with all their ads, educating the masses on the damages of cigarette smoking. 

Educate, don't scream. 

whocares
3 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Can you block people on this site? What will happen if you do block a person? Can't you see the threads they post or will it hide every post of that person? Just a question.

Yes, you can ignore people here. For example, it is my understanding that a certain individual created a thread today. I can’t see it because I blocked them. However, they can see mine because they don’t have me blocked. But I can’t see their comments.

Archived