💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo dragged by animal rights activists

MonSwiftAnton

Featured Posts

MonSwiftAnton

I just saw this on Twitter:

I personally think it's perfectly in place for people to react this way to celebrities wearing fur, being such influences. I loved the meat dress at the time but have educaded myself more about animal rights in the past years and would probably lose my respect for Gaga if she did this today, for whatever cause.

What do you think?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl

I'm against wearing fur too. And I don't support it  even if I love the artist (Gaga, Rihanna or Rosalia got backlass for it and I wish they stop wearing fur but I still suppoter their music. ) Anyway at least the meat dress was meant to be an artistic statement. Not just to wearing  something pretty. 

:)

I've said it before but I'm in no position as a meat eater to make any commentary about people wearing fur. Neither meat nor fur are essential or necessary, we do it because we want to.

I wanna eat less meat, but I'm not gunna be a hypocrite about it in the meantime.

You are mad at Gaga wearing meat but okay with her eating meat?

I would understand the argument that these companies get animal fur in a brutal way, but just wearing fur is okay.

8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

You are mad at Gaga wearing meat but okay with her eating meat?

I would understand the argument that these companies get animal fur in a brutal way, but just wearing fur is okay.

Wearing real fur is never okay. How would you feel if a human being was skinned alive for vanity? Animals feel pain just like we do. 

OT: real fur in 2019? How outdated of her! It’s not a trend anymore. Get with the times Jenny! 

AlexanderMagno

I don't even understand the need to wear real fur. Fake fur can look the same, can be as warm, nowadays you can make fake fur even better than the real one. Wearing fur just because... It's fur? I really don't see the appeal.

3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Wearing real fur is never okay. How would you feel if a human being was skinned alive for vanity? Animals feel pain just like we do. 

Please dont reply to anything I say

gagannefrancc

i  have no position to comment about this i think coz i am a meat eater and will never be a vegan. my fave is grilled liempo.  :huntyga:

Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Please dont talk to me

Well this is a public forum so you’ll have to face the consequences of your shamelessly ignorant comment.  You can block me if you’d like to stay unbothered :oops:

JustinTrudeau
5 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I don't even understand the need to wear real fur. Fake fur can look the same, can be as warm, nowadays you can make fake fur even better than the real one. Wearing fur just because... It's fur? I really don't see the appeal.

Same concept with silk and leather. It's appealing to some, but not to others. :shrug:

I believe we should educate people about the industry, but we can't have the expectation that their minds will be changed after we educate them. Otherwise, we're having the wrong kinds of conversations where people get turned off from talking or learning (like having vegans who attack people for their choices rather than educate. Big difference).

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

14 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Well this is a public forum so you’ll have to face the consequences of your shamelessly ignorant comment.  You can block me if you’d like to stay unbothered :oops:

Im not forcing you to not reply to me, im just saying I dont talk to racists.

5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

No I wont block you, and im not forcing you to not reply to me, im just saying I dont talk to racists.

I’m a racist for opposing animal cruelty? What are you smoking sis? :udidnt:

Archived