Ally Campana

here’s the video which proves about the messages

Don’t know why this happened. But Nicki couldn’t possibly go lower imo

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Okay this bitch is done. She needs to be in jail with her ''husband''.

Candy Gaga

People are supposed to get more matured when they grow up and this woman gets more retarded as she grows up. She's threatening a man's life ain't nothing shocking about her marrying a killer rapist soon anymore. 

Lemondeduerl

I guess she's mad at him but this is too much I don't think she's actually gonna do anything to him (if this is true)

:)

AMSLDKDKABSJSKAKSS

Ok, well let me just say, he is a wack individual who spreads toxic and negative stuff about people all the time so he has no sympathy for me!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897f3d4ecd35aaaa584e1

Thats still wrong of Nicki akskskdjdk Kenny and his Goons and Gremlins are gonna get you sir!:lmao:

Nicki:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lemondeduerl

And don't get me wrong I love her but Barbz are always calling Cardi problematic when she's  way more problematic than her  :laughga:

:)

She'll be 100% cancelled I tell you

She really needs to calm down, she must not be THAT bad of a person, but her 24/7 drama is just too much

She is not mentaly stable... she needs to go to jail with her husband or at least get locked in mental istitution alongside Banks 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

holy scheisse
1 minute ago, nikola said:

She is not mentaly stable... she needs to go to jail with her husband or at least get locked in mental istitution alongside Banks 

Or she needs help not punishment/institutionalization smh

I'm smelling borderline from her. Too much aggressive conflict, too much anger, too much emotional reactivity, too much grandiosity. Hope she finds some peace.

Archived