Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump fires John Bolton

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
3 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Sadly someone even MORE hawkish will be hired.

I dunno about that..

I think they will get someone who fits Trumps criterion for the position.

The main thing is that Trump is gonna make a decision if he feels he's right, not simply following everyone elses opinion.

Edited by Woolfsmck
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Lion Heart

Big Brother: Trump White House Edition

Lion Heart

I wonder what was the final straw? A few weeks ago(?), there was a report that Bolton was locked out of an important National Security meeting. I wonder if they were planning his removal there?

Morphine Prince
57 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I wonder what was the final straw? A few weeks ago(?), there was a report that Bolton was locked out of an important National Security meeting. I wonder if they were planning his removal there?

The Taliban mess.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 1

JusKeepBreathin
8 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Trump turns on everyone. 😅😂🤣 I am so glad Bolton was publically shamed by Trump. I can't wait until Trump and Mitch McConnell go at it. Mitch keeps, little by little, putting gun reform soley on his lap. It's very obvious in every press conference Mitch has done recently. Bookmark me, they will have a public falling out. 

juicy i see you GIF by Originals

I can't wait to see what happens next.  Truly, "The Apprentice. White House.":ladyhaha:

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Faysalaaa

Thank god, this means that they disagree on war and hopefully this means Trump does not want war. I know he hired him because they agreed on the Iran deal.

Also, Trump did not fire him, he resigned. 

Edited by Faysalaaa

FATCAT

14 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Thank god, this means that they disagree on war and hopefully this means Trump does not want war. I know he hired him because they agreed on the Iran deal.

Also, Trump did not fire him, he resigned. 

1. Trump fired him because Bolton was against bringing the Taliban to Washington on the anniversary of 9/11 & was vocal in the press about it. It wasn't that Trump agreed or  didn't agree with Bolton, it was that Botton was contradicting Trump & Trump hates being told he's wrong.

2. Bolton said he resigned, Trump said that he was fired. The truth is that Bolton offered his resignation, but Trump didn't really "accept" it, saying that they'd discuss it the next day, and then he just said that Bolton's time was up via Tweet a few hours before he was scheduled to have a conference with other WH officials. So he was fired, otherwise they would have postponed his resignation until later in the day.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 2