Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

You guys are really THIS pressed over an album when she just released a whole ass movie with a soundtrack less than a year ago. Just listen to someone else in the meantime, Gaga isn’t the only pop star around these days, we’ve been getting so many good releases lately from literally EVERYONE.

We👏stanned 👏for👏dance👏music 👏

It's been 6 years. :noparty:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 9/11/2019 at 6:36 PM, nightadieu said:

I just found this - i've never heard any of these snippets???!?!?!?

OT, but who sings the third one?!

nightadieu
5 hours ago, Earthfan said:

OT, but who sings the third one?!

Found out it’s a song that SOPHIE played during one of her sets 🤔

3 hours ago, nightadieu said:

Found out it’s a song that SOPHIE played during one of her sets 🤔

Tried to Shazam it but it doesn't work :bradley:

Miracle
On 9/12/2019 at 2:55 AM, AHippieIsBorn said:

We👏stanned 👏for👏dance👏music 👏

It's been 6 years. :noparty:

Unstan then.

The question y'all have to ask yourselves is: What kind of thing do you want?

Do you want a single that's gonna be played on the radio for a week or two? An album that's easy to dance to by literally everybody and their dogs?

Or do you want a new era with lots of creativity and something the world hasn't seen before?

I personally love Gaga for doing things nobody expects and giving me something I didn't know I needed. And I think these things are worth a little wait.

So please, chill the **** down, will ya.

illySpencer

Didn't the french director of Uniserval said that it will be out EARLY 2020 ? Q2 is pretty much half 2020 for me ! You can we believe ? 

15 hours ago, kuraudo said:

Do you want a single that's gonna be played on the radio for a week or two? An album that's easy to dance to by literally everybody and their dogs?

Or do you want a new era with lots of creativity and something the world hasn't seen before?

I personally love Gaga for doing things nobody expects and giving me something I didn't know I needed. And I think these things are worth a little wait.

ASIB was her ray of light moment. Its time for her Confessions... its been long since gaga had a hit studio album with tons of hits. She is still 33 ffs. Mariah was 50 when she released emancipation of mimi. 

Q4 is gonna be crowded this year so its a smart move on her part to release it next year. We just got Asib an year ago and there are other pop girlies who are feeding us good right now. Adele , Rihanna are coming too. 

James Gibson
10 minutes ago, oyeavi said:

ASIB was her ray of light moment. Its time for her Confessions... its been long since gaga had a hit studio album with tons of hits. She is still 33 ffs. Mariah was 50 when she released emancipation of mimi. 

Honestly ASIB was gaga's evita.

Now its the moment for her to write her big mature album filled with creativity. And that doesnt mean a country acoustic album. As ray of light itself was an electronica album and quite fresh.

Thats what im waiting, the SOPHIE and boyz noise collab could be a good sign for that if they're still on it

TheRealJT

I’m happy with a lead single coming February tbh. 

Let her focus on her make up and Vegas for now. So she can give all her attention to new music when the time comes. 

I don’t want her juggling too many things at once 

OpusDiaboli666

The GP doesn’t care when the album comes out. It’s out when it’s out..they don’t crave it like fans.

Personally I would like her to wait until May even just bc I have Enigma tickets & I like the current setlist. Since I didn’t care for Joanne at all I‘d rather not have a show for a new album that may not be my cup of tea.

Free My Mind

I've got the stage in my fandom for Gaga that I will love the album when it comes out, I'm looking forward to it coming out - but I'm not craving it every day. I've got other musical interests that are keeping me going for now anyway. 

Doesn't mean I have any less respect or love for her, just that I'm not disappointed every day that we don't have it haha.

zebrastripes
On 9/13/2019 at 5:29 AM, kuraudo said:

fugyeah

Illuminati
21 hours ago, oyeavi said:

fghjkl don't do her like that :lmao: she was like 35, she's 50 now

Archived