Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not being funny, but the longer Gaga waits to release LG6, the more pressure she puts on herself. Releasing in May (just after the Met Gala) when everything she was doing was turning to gold would have been the best, plus it would've had the double punch of her still being in the limelight from ASIB (the same release strategy Ariana used for Thank u next).

Waiting isn't really helpful, people will lose interest (mainstream that is) and she'll have to work her way back up, losing the incredible momentum she generated with ASIB. Urgh....

Gagadonna
On 9/10/2019 at 12:29 PM, Enceladus said:

I dont believe anything until Gaga herself announces something. :interestinga:

I'm not even sure Gaga confirming it can be considered as reliable :messga:

Gagadonna
6 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

Not being funny, but the longer Gaga waits to release LG6, the more pressure she puts on herself. Releasing in May (just after the Met Gala) when everything she was doing was turning to gold would have been the best, plus it would've had the double punch of her still being in the limelight from ASIB (the same release strategy Ariana used for Thank u next).

Waiting isn't really helpful, people will lose interest (mainstream that is) and she'll have to work her way back up, losing the incredible momentum she generated with ASIB. Urgh....

It's not as if the past era was controversial (in a bad way) or was showing any sign of decline (like during the end of BTW era). ASIB was a massive hit, and I doubt her waiting a few more months would compromise LG6's success in any way. 

Patrick Garcia
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I don't know Enigma won't end in May, she'll add more dates for sure. That's why I feel Q1 is a great release window especially knowing it's rarely full of huge releases. She'll be able to release her album without big pressure.

Ariana schedule for her last album could fit to Gaga : lead single in Q4, two more songs released before the album and album release in January / February.

She could release the first single in mid November and then continue with the schedule I proposed: second single in late January and third in late March. Album release in late May. That would be three singles before the album with 2 months between them. Less than two months between the singles would be rushed for Gaga standards I think, If we want good videos and promotion. Plus, we have to remember that from mid December to mid January is the worst time to release new music. But We'll see... If she is gonna release three singles before a possible album release in February, she should release the first single this month.

I hope she releases something this year too.

Diamond heart99
6 hours ago, Creyk said:

You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Mr. S is not an attention *****, he has been right about every single upcoming release this year with the only exception being Gaga back in april

And you just proved my point.  They want the attention of LG’s loud thirsty fanbase and they don’t really know a damn thing. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I didn't go through all 21 pages, so maybe this has been mentioned, BUT, are they talking about FISCAL QUARTERS or not? Most businesses use the fiscal year structure, and so Q1 of FY2020 is OCT-DEC 2019, Q2 is JAN-MAR 2020, etc. 

So, this release would be Jan-Mar 2020 following this structure, which jives with "early 2020"  as reported a few days ago.

Unless the music industry doesn't follow the typical Fiscal Year  structure...

5 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

It's not as if the past era was controversial (in a bad way) or was showing any sign of decline (like during the end of BTW era). ASIB was a massive hit, and I doubt her waiting a few more months would compromise LG6's success in any way. 

No, I just mean it would be smart to capitalise on its success with her own music. Even just releasing a song on its own around April/May time would have helped keep her buzz alive. 

The problem nowadays is music comes and goes so quickly, people move on fast. Put it this way, mainstream audiences have moved on from Taylor Swift already (to Post Malone's new record and Lana Del Rey), and her album was only released a few weeks ago!

11 hours ago, nightadieu said:

I just found this - i've never heard any of these snippets???!?!?!?

Wait is this real??? 'Losing You' is literally everything I ever wanted omg

Britney Jean1
On 9/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, Diente said:

Jesus Christ we’re still EIGHT months away from new music and the only thing happening in between is Enema and Haus LabRats :air:

u mean smegma

Slim

GagaUnderYou
2 hours ago, Frostken said:

Wait is this real??? 'Losing You' is literally everything I ever wanted omg

These are from Sophie's setlist 

ItWasntLaauv

You guys are really THIS pressed over an album when she just released a whole ass movie with a soundtrack less than a year ago. Just listen to someone else in the meantime, Gaga isn’t the only pop star around these days, we’ve been getting so many good releases lately from literally EVERYONE.

Archived