💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Azelf550 said:

Why is everyone so pressed? Clearly if she's taking this long it will be a great  album. Have patience and trust the woman you stan :ohwell:

Taking long doesn't mean great quality though. She made some of her best songs in few minutes.

OT : Guys just use a bit your brain. Gaga has cleared Q1 from 2020 from any Vegas concert date. Universal Music head announced an early 2020 album released. Just make the connections. A Q2 release to me is just dumb knowing she's back in Vegas.

Mr.S doesn't know a bit about her new album schedule. I respect him and trust him but he said himself that when he's giving a release window, it's only a 40% it's happening. Take him seriously when he'll give you a date for lead single.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
39 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Taking long doesn't mean great quality though. She made some of her best songs in few minutes.

OT : Guys just use a bit your brain. Gaga has cleared Q1 from 2020 from any Vegas concert date. Universal Music head announced an early 2020 album released. Just make the connections. A Q2 release to me is just dumb knowing she's back in Vegas.

Mr.S doesn't know a bit about her new album schedule. I respect him and trust him but he said himself that when he's giving a release window, it's only a 40% it's happening. Take him seriously when he'll give you a date for lead single.

Thanks for your post. Although, I've found his info a lot more reliable when it's within weeks of happening. Anything that's been projected this much in advance has changed. 

My other theory is he is throwing people off for her surprise release SOON. 

doppelganger

So 2019 will be Gaga's first Gap year where we don't get any new music. What I don't understand is why not release a 2nd single from ASIB. ITA is begging to be released :triggered:

I hope we get at least a feature, or a jazz cut. Just one song for the year :cryga:  

Patrick Garcia
21 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think it makes sense to release the album in Q2, like late May, when Enigma ends. But, I strongly believe, at least I want to :ally:, that she will release two singles before the album drops. First single late January (the friday before the grammys) and second single late March. She can promote the hell out of the two singles cause she won't have Enigma dates till April. Once the album is out, maybe two more singles, one in early June - summer hit - and another in early October.

I'm praying :pray:

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Michael Lucas said:

I think it makes sense to release the album in Q2, like late May, when Enigma ends. But, I strongly believe, at least I want to :ally:, that she will release two singles before the album drops. First single late January (the friday before the grammys) and second single late March. She can promote the hell out of the two singles cause she won't have Enigma dates till April. Once the album is out, maybe two more singles, one in early June - summer hit - and another in early October.

I'm praying :pray:

I don't know Enigma won't end in May, she'll add more dates for sure. That's why I feel Q1 is a great release window especially knowing it's rarely full of huge releases. She'll be able to release her album without big pressure.

Ariana schedule for her last album could fit to Gaga : lead single in Q4, two more songs released before the album and album release in January / February.

janetjackson

Can we for a minute consider if the new album is coming out Q2, based upon current album rollout strategies, we may get a single before the end of the year?

We cannot look back at old Gaga rollouts to reference. Not BTW, not anything else. Most established artists are releasing two, three, four singles before dropping an album.  Streaming has changed everything.

janetjackson
8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Ariana schedule for her last album could fit to Gaga : lead single in Q4, two more songs released before the album and album release in January / February.

My thoughts exactly!

3 minutes ago, janetjackson said:

Can we for a minute consider if the new album is coming out Q2, based upon current album rollout strategies, we may get a single before the end of the year?

We cannot look back at old Gaga rollouts to reference. Not BTW, not anything else. Most established artists are releasing two, three, four singles before dropping an album.  Streaming has changed everything.

Yas come thru FACTS! :applause:

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, janetjackson said:

Most established artists are releasing two, three, four singles before dropping an album.  Streaming has changed everything.

Lady Gaga definitely will too. She doesn't have choice, it's how it works now. I mean look at Ariana, Lana, Madonna, Taylor, all of them released 2-3 songs before releasing the full album.

Vitleysingur
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga definitely will too. She doesn't have choice, it's how it works now. I mean look at Ariana, Lana, Madonna, Taylor, all of them released 2-3 songs before releasing the full album.

I mean even Joanne had three songs out before album release.

ASIB is an exception tho. WB simply doesnt want to spoil the most magical parts of the movie.

I ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN HER! :vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Honestly the best time of the year to release music.

This news would've been easier to swallow if the bottoms on this site didn't hype a 2019 release for, literally, no reason or proof. 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

I mean even Joanne had three songs out before album release.

ASIB is an exception tho. WB simply doesnt want to spoil the most magical parts of the movie.

I ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN HER! :vegas:

I honestly think she has some plans for lead single in 2019. 

Archived