💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

I dont understand the hesitation with the “direction” of LG6 because she’ll lose fans either way, if she do Pop, her white christian mom fans from ASIB will be disappointed. If she do ballads, her gay fans would have a breakdown.

If lg6 flops — the media will break her apart so bad. Lmaooo They’ve built her up so much after ASIB, now’s the time to break her down.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Q2 2019 -> Q3 2019 -> Q4 2019 -> Q1 2020 - Q2 2020

The way we've getting tea for 5 quarters so far. It's never coming out.

Sanne Godijn
11 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Okay. We will see who ends up being right. I ain’t worried sis, I will tell ya that much. 💅

Me neither i gues we will just wait and see

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Q2 2019 -> Q3 2019 -> Q4 2019 -> Q1 2020 - Q2 2020

The way we've getting tea for 5 quarters so far. It's never coming out.

tenor.gif?itemid=5207032

3 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

While I have enjoyed this meltdown...I can’t wait till you find out LG6 is her last album and there isn’t gonna be a huge world tour. 

I'm wondering what makes you think it will be?

59 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

I dont understand the hesitation with the “direction” of LG6 because she’ll lose fans either way, if she do Pop, her white christian mom fans from ASIB will be disappointed. If she do ballads, her gay fans would have a breakdown.

If lg6 flops — the media will break her apart so bad. Lmaooo They’ve built her up so much after ASIB, now’s the time to break her down.

it would be too soon for another media takedown of Gaga. They are still going to be on their praising phase with her with LG6 even if it may flop commercially watch them use words like "daring" "unique" "extravagent" etc..to define this next era. It's the era after LG6 that will get a new wave of lashings and I am so not ready for that one :air: Hate from the media is a cyclical pattern and her time for another set of lashings is coming...just not so soon. But when it will come...omg it will come hard again :air: 

Smother Em Eh

You know maybe if Haus Laboratories was never a thing maybe the LG6 Era would have already started by now. :interestinga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Diamond heart99
42 minutes ago, Zander said:

I'm wondering what makes you think it will be?

Because I can read the room. It’s all been leading up to this for the past few years. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Marilyn MonHoe
9 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Y'all are the most melodramatic people ever. Firstly, you're melting down over what ultimately is speculation, even if Mr. S is an "insider who knows things." Don't forget he's already been wrong about LG6 several times. Secondly, even if he is right, so what? I'm as eager for new music as the next person, but I have zero idea what's going on behind the scenes. I'd rather LG6 be a coherent album in which LG and her team are confident than a rush job to please whining fans. Unless you worked on the album or know someone who did, you have no idea what was scrapped, if anything, or what the so-called "original LG6" was supposed to be, especially because we haven't even heard or seen the tracklist. LG considers herself an artist, and artists sometimes change their direction, like it or not. Ultimately, it's her name on the album, not ours, and she'll release it when she's damn ready. And remember that she's not the only one who decides the release date – we don't know what's going on with Interscope, either. 

And as I've said before, but bears worth repeating: her March tweet of "Rumors I'm pregnant? Yeah, I'm pregnant with LG6!" shouldn't be taken too seriously. She put that Tweet out there to address rumors that she was pregnant and didn't know who her baby daddy was, not to tease a new album. It was a f*ck you to the tabloids. 

But if all of you who threaten to un-stan actually do un-stan because you're tired of waiting, please, go ahead. Maybe concert ticket prices will go down if there's less demand. 

There's a lot more going on than meets the eye. For all we know, she might have landed another film or TV project, or maybe she or someone close to her is going through something in their personal life. Or maybe it's none of that. 

In the meantime, enjoy the weekly Dan Horton Audio Specials on Instagram, enjoy the upcoming Haus Labs promo, and who knows, maybe we will get a single this year. And if we don't, go watch low-quality Enigma videos on YouTube and complain about her wigs and costumes and make-up to pass the time...

Thank you for bringing some sense into this thread full of stupidity and immaturity. You are quickly becoming one of my new favorite members. I never thought that I would start stanning a piece of Franch Toast :giveup:

Franch Toast
3 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Thank you for bringing some sense into this thread full of stupidity and immaturity. You are quickly becoming one of my new favorite members. I never thought that I would start stanning a piece of Franch Toast :giveup:

I still don't even know what Franch Toast is. I guess I'm having an existential crisis about my identity. I hope Mother Monster will explain one day. (Maybe I'm a Haus Labs product? Maybe I'm the lead single to LG6? Maybe I'm what she was snacking on in that plane/helicopter/bus photo?) 

She/Her/Hers

Marilyn MonHoe
Just now, Franch Toast said:

I still don't even know what Franch Toast is. I guess I'm having an existential crisis about my identity. I hope Mother Monster will explain one day. (Maybe I'm a Haus Labs product? Maybe I'm the lead single to LG6? Maybe I'm what she was snacking on in that plane/helicopter/bus photo?) 

Your Franch Toast could mean anything wbk

Franch Toast
15 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Because I can read the room. It’s all been leading up to this for the past few years. 

In your reading of the room, do you see her spending more time on acting, or on other things, like the BTW Foundation, Haus Beauty, or even just staying out of the limelight and maybe starting a family with somebody who is not Dan Horton of D Horton Audio Special Dinners? 

She/Her/Hers

fluidcarebear

We’re not going to know until she drops or says she’s dropping. I think she’s giving all these random ass dates so she can drop by surprise...if any of these dates are accurate. Lol I learned to hard way to ignore rumors and leaks. 

Archived