💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

seashellbabe
7 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

The reality is that nobody knows a **** what Gaga does with her album so stans should cut the crap with "she scrapped her album for 4356346534th time this month" people should just wait and see what's happening because those rumours are getting faker and also tiring. Nothing is confirmed untill Gaga or her team announces the single/album and that's it.

:applause:

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

While I have enjoyed this meltdown...I can’t wait till you find out LG6 is her last album and there isn’t gonna be a huge world tour. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

FfFfFfFF

The moment I see people someone discrediting Ms Smith's validity I know they're  clueless about the situation. He is without a doubt legit, if he is saying that's the period of release as of now then it is.

monketsharona

I have a huge faith in Mr.S, really, but I feel like he knows nothing (for the moment) and he's just reaching for this fanbase to melt down. 

Sanne Godijn
53 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

While I have enjoyed this meltdown...I can’t wait till you find out LG6 is her last album and there isn’t gonna be a huge world tour. 

Well then have fun waiting forever because this aint gonna be gagas last album i dont know about touring tho

lifeasgeorge

Honestly stanning Gaga is a toxic relationship :messga:

She’ll ignore and go quiet on us, tease us, make pasta and then gives us Joanne :ladyhaha:

But then she also stars in a movie and comes back with a number 1 SMASH, acclaim, and an Oscar and just like that we are obsessed with her again :vegas:

i don’t know how much longer my heart can take this abuse :selena:

live and let live

BalmungBard

I get how some people feel in regards to these delays and pushing things back and her promoting her beauty line instead of using the hype from her award season wins but there’s a lot that happened to her since then. 

Her breakup, who knows if she’s had a depressive spell since then, it or if her fibromyalgia flared up again. 

Maybe she’s finally in a good place in her life that she can truly focus on her music and give us something she’s extremely proud of. Cause I don’t want another repeat of ARTPOP, in the sense of her being rushed to release music and it taking a toll on her to the point where she almost retired from the music industry. 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

9 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Imagine if we had this four-year wait only to get another Joanne. :selena:

Don't even start me on this. I waited for Joanne and then it was a big meh for me :triggered: Fingers crossed for good and innovative music...

MessyTop
19 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Don't even start me on this. I waited for Joanne and then it was a big meh for me :triggered: Fingers crossed for good and innovative music...

Joanne was a huge disappointment for the fandom. 

52 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Honestly stanning Gaga is a toxic relationship :messga:

She’ll ignore and go quiet on us, tease us, make pasta and then gives us Joanne :ladyhaha:

But then she also stars in a movie and comes back with a number 1 SMASH, acclaim, and an Oscar and just like that we are obsessed with her again :vegas:

i don’t know how much longer my heart can take this abuse :selena:

silent treatment is toxic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_treatment

:selena:

Why is everyone so pressed? Clearly if she's taking this long it will be a great  album. Have patience and trust the woman you stan :ohwell:

ApplauseftAdele
22 minutes ago, Azelf550 said:

Why is everyone so pressed? Clearly if she's taking this long it will be a great  album. Have patience and trust the woman you stan :ohwell:

Because we’re sick of waiting :saladga: I know everyone isn’t really gonna “Unstan” but every year is just delay after delay with her doing everything besides release music... imagine how tired we are 

Franch Toast

Is this an LG fan site or an LG hate site? 

She's maybe the 3rd or 4th most awarded musician (at least in the U.S.), she co-wrote and co-sung the most highly awarded song of all time, she was nominated for and even won some major acting awards for her first leading performance in a film, she's a multi-millionaire, she's considered an icon by many and is one of the most famous people in the world, and yet people on this site are critiquing her career choices and professionalism without any inside knowledge of what's really going on? Did you ever think that she's not the one who's decided on the release date but it's her label? Ultimately, she's not the "free b*tch" she likes to sing she is. 

And Haus Beauty isn't even out yet, and no one's seen the products, so how can we say it's flopped? I think they were #1 in cosmetics sales for the Prime Day pre-sale, and the products even sold out. How is that a failure? What we're getting on Instagram right now are teases – if the launch date approaches and that's still all we have, then we can bemoan the marketing failures, but let's give it a chance. Or if you're not interested in cosmetics, just ignore Haus Beauty altogether, and if you feel like it, appreciate that at least you'll get some magazine covers and other promotional material out of it. 

And even if LG is being unprofessional or making poor career choices, why bash her? She loves and supports all of us unconditionally, even the creepy fans who stalk her or think they know what's better for her career than she does. It's one thing to make constructive criticism, but it's another thing to attack her and her team, especially when we don't have all the information. What if she, or someone close to her, is going through a personal crisis? Or what if she did in fact bite off more she could chew in terms of the residency/ASIB promotion/Haus Beauty/LG6? People make mistakes. Ultimately, our desire for new music isn't more important than her well-being. 

As @Ktaylor99 remarked on the LG and Dan eating again thread, why are some fans more supportive of the men she's dating than they are of her career choices? 

She/Her/Hers

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Well then have fun waiting forever because this aint gonna be gagas last album i dont know about touring tho

Okay. We will see who ends up being right. I ain’t worried sis, I will tell ya that much. 💅

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived