LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imitalian
4 hours ago, Stef said:

ASIB success has got Interscope well and truly sat up in their seats and  now I can guarantee they're looking for an album full of Hot AC Ballads and Digestible sing-along pop and I'm already drafting my GGD threads about "The original LG6". 

That's when I finally unstan :ally:

Franch Toast

Y'all are the most melodramatic people ever. Firstly, you're melting down over what ultimately is speculation, even if Mr. S is an "insider who knows things." Don't forget he's already been wrong about LG6 several times. Secondly, even if he is right, so what? I'm as eager for new music as the next person, but I have zero idea what's going on behind the scenes. I'd rather LG6 be a coherent album in which LG and her team are confident than a rush job to please whining fans. Unless you worked on the album or know someone who did, you have no idea what was scrapped, if anything, or what the so-called "original LG6" was supposed to be, especially because we haven't even heard or seen the tracklist. LG considers herself an artist, and artists sometimes change their direction, like it or not. Ultimately, it's her name on the album, not ours, and she'll release it when she's damn ready. And remember that she's not the only one who decides the release date – we don't know what's going on with Interscope, either. 

And as I've said before, but bears worth repeating: her March tweet of "Rumors I'm pregnant? Yeah, I'm pregnant with LG6!" shouldn't be taken too seriously. She put that Tweet out there to address rumors that she was pregnant and didn't know who her baby daddy was, not to tease a new album. It was a f*ck you to the tabloids. 

But if all of you who threaten to un-stan actually do un-stan because you're tired of waiting, please, go ahead. Maybe concert ticket prices will go down if there's less demand. 

There's a lot more going on than meets the eye. For all we know, she might have landed another film or TV project, or maybe she or someone close to her is going through something in their personal life. Or maybe it's none of that. 

In the meantime, enjoy the weekly Dan Horton Audio Specials on Instagram, enjoy the upcoming Haus Labs promo, and who knows, maybe we will get a single this year. And if we don't, go watch low-quality Enigma videos on YouTube and complain about her wigs and costumes and make-up to pass the time...

She/Her/Hers

I've made peace with the wait. What is time, anyway :selena:

I don't really have a preference for the direction of the album, genre wise, but I'm SO CURIOUS what it will sound like. That's the biggest impatience for me. I'd love her to start hinting at the  direction she's taking (I don't really put much stock in known collaborators/producers, because who knows what will make the cut at this point).

SpiritBunny

Wow, really hope she makes a ****ing incredible album because this wait is insane at this point. Praying to satan it comes out better than her last 2 albums. 

Regina George
3 hours ago, Petrichor said:

She has plenty of time to build hype lmao.

:neyde: thank you for sharing this with us 

2 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

One can only dream!!! Her team is not that smart, so many missed opportunities and now she’s selling make up!!!! Gosh!!!:lolga:

Her team is incredibly smart actually, she’s releasing with no major competition in early 2019 (unless Rihanna’s album gets pushed back). And selling makeup is a smart move because now she has a brand in case her music career dies, alongside an acting career as well. Rihanna has a makeup brand which is smart after ANTi was lacklustre and 99% of the first week sales came from a Samsung deal, plus she’s been away for a long time since ANTi so her next album could tank (and probably will since it’s supposed to be a reggae one).

Her team helped market Joanne and ASIB which were successes too

Maybe let's pretend that Gaga has taken a looooong break from music and we don't expect any music at all from her within next 5 years and then we all will be positively surprised again, regardless when it comes! 

IG: @bartoszprazuch

The drama.... It's really in the blood of the gays...sometimes I wonder do some of you have anything else happening in their life's or just Gaga... It's like the whole world collapsed because she won't release this year...honestly go outside. 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FRANZGA
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

I thought ggd stopped believing fake insiders? :oprah: what happened?

Because Mr.S isn't a fake insider? :oprah: 

O.T - I'm done with my meltdowns, time for ACCEPTANCE

1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

Because Mr.S isn't a fake insider? :oprah: 

O.T - I'm done with my meltdowns, time for ACCEPTANCE

There have been tons of these that were believable but turned out to be fake, idk how u guys are falling for this again :air:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived