Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

This thread has been inducted into Record of Gagadaily Collective Meltdown Sessions. :spin:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Her team always has been messy. The difference is that Gaga was on top of the game at that time point so her stardom at that time masked the flaws of her team. 

Just a few examples: Some of her songs could have gone #1 if her team would have pulled several gimmicks like Katy's or Riri's team did. Paparazzi, Bad Romance and some other songs could have gone #1. The timing for MV releases were also quite late for songs like Telephone and Alejandro which could have ensured higher peaks for the singles as well. Then the mess about picking Judas as a single instead of TEOG as the 2nd single and then submitting the song for the Grammy's instead of TEOG. And that's just a few things to name..... 

True and I know Troy did her dirty at the end and even got legal things involved but Troy made Gaga get **** done and pushed out by a certain time and not just sit there...

Honestly this whole HAUS LABS thing feels unnecessary and dead already...they hype flopped I feel. She should have just waited to release this at ANY moment and put out music first 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

LateToCult
3 hours ago, Bio said:

I hope the music doesn't sound dated like it happened with ARTPOP.

Bold of you to assume that album hasn’t already been scrapped.  :air:

Can they now re-release ASIB Soundtrack with Shallow (Pop Version) and Clover + send ARUTW & INLA to radio? 

Gosh. I'm so tired. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

TheRealJT
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Can they now re-release ASIB Soundtrack with Shallow (Pop Version) and Clover + send ARUTW & INLA to radio? 

Gosh. I'm so tired. 

Thank you!!! 

If LG6 isn’t coming anytime soon. They should be milking ASIB. ARUTW should of been sent to the radio 3 months ago. 

I’m just praying a deluxe version with a few new songs comes out on the movies 1 year anniversary. 

6 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Gosh. I'm so tired. 

They can't, Maryla Rodowicz releases her album then it's real competition for her 

Illuminati

I feel like she struggled to find inspiration for the new record and that's why she keeps reworking and scrapping her sh!te. How do you ease back into electronic sounds after C2C, Joanne and ASIB without making it look like a step back? I bet that's her biggest dilemma.

Hypocrateen
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

BTW really is the definition of trendy music

that's why it sounds outdated already :reductive: 

How was BTW trendy in 2011? BTW will never be trendy and that's why it's a timeless classic.

Prismatic Light
10 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like she struggled to find inspiration for the new record and that's why she keeps reworking and scrapping her sh!te. How do you ease back into electronic sounds after C2C, Joanne and ASIB without making it look like a step back? I bet that's her biggest dilemma.

THIS. 

Be kind 🧡

giphy.gif

LMs waiting for LG6 after this thread

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Why she's teasing? Why she's not self confident? Why she's not giving us any information? Did she scrap? What Cyndia ate for dinner? Too many questions, no answers too many cooks GIF

HausOfMiklaus
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

BTW really is the definition of trendy music

that's why it sounds outdated already :reductive: 

I cannot emphasize ENOUGH how wrong you are here, on both counts. Go home to your mother and learn some taste.

BlingNotTheMusic
32 minutes ago, Enzo said:

the question here is

why did she start teasing if she wasn't going to release sh!t anytime soon? :interestinga:

This x10000000000000000

Archived