Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Just now, Miracle said:

As it gaga made music following the trends lol. Was Perfect Illusion trendy in 2016?  million reasons? Born This Way dived too much on glam-rock too. Gaga's never made trendy music. She either created a new trend or failed to get a radio hit, but thr good thing about Gaga is that she makes the music she feels like doing

BTW really is the definition of trendy music

that's why it sounds outdated already :reductive: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

I’ve been listening to plenty of other music so this doesn’t bother me. I actually expected this. The album will probably drop in the second quarter of next year, but they will hopefully release multiple singles before then. This album better be as good as Madonna’s Erotica. Speaking of which, there was a similar wait for music like this with Madonna’s albums. Like A Prayer was released in March of 1989 and Erotica was released in October of 1992—three years and seven months between official studio albums (not including soundtracks and greatest hits). The wait for LG6 will be similar if not exact.

I wonder if she's reading this lol

hope she does it and decides to change the date to not lose her fanbase :ally: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

TimisaMonster

Gaga has not had great time management since Troy...I said it

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JustinLovesGaga

Some replies here are really disgusting, I hope Gaga doesn't read this site because some of you are ridiculous. Done stanning? Delete your account then.  :neyde:

I mean I know it's frustrating to have multiple delays but she's never disappointed me, I'd rather wait and have quality work :saladga:

GunninMan

This thread is so tragic to read. We really are the worst fan base. The things you say about her and her choices are frankly disgusting and honestly pathetic. You sit on a fan site in a forum about a rumor and drag her because it’s not what YOU wanted? Sad. Like just leave the damn fan base if you hate her so much. Stop wasting your time on here typing away your subpar reads, she clearly doesn’t give a **** so why do you? If this rumor is true and it’s what she wants to do, then so be it. Being immature and annoying like half of y’all are isn’t gonna make the album come any sooner.

I mean...I'm not surprised. I'm not even mad or disappointed or anything, at least not at her since a lot of this is in Interscope's hands, not hers. 

I will be disappointed however if Interscope is indeed making her change directions because of the success of Shallow. That would be selling out and I would be so disappointed if that happened. 

Hopefully we still get to hear some BoysNoize stuff because I love his work :bradley: That and SOPHIE :bradley:

BlingNotTheMusic

Done. F*cking done. Always the same sh*t over again. Never changes. Stop teasing start releasing. 

ModernEcstasy

I am very aware that my comments and reaction to this news has been OTT 

But I’m just so saddened by the fact that we have to wait even longer. 

The thing is, each wait for Gaga’s albums will probably get longer as she gets older. 

I just want as much content as possible before she starts her family etc. :bradley:

the question here is

why did she start teasing if she wasn't going to release sh!t anytime soon? :interestinga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

nattuggla
31 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Gaga has not had great time management since Troy...I said it

Her team always has been messy. The difference is that Gaga was on top of the game at that time point so her stardom at that time masked the flaws of her team. 

Just a few examples: Some of her songs could have gone #1 if her team would have pulled several gimmicks like Katy's or Riri's team did. Paparazzi, Bad Romance and some other songs could have gone #1. The timing for MV releases were also quite late for songs like Telephone and Alejandro which could have ensured higher peaks for the singles as well. Then the mess about picking Judas as a single instead of TEOG as the 2nd single and then submitting the song for the Grammy's instead of TEOG. And that's just a few things to name..... 

That's so strange! Why does Universal France LG6 say Q1 will be released and a week later Mr. S says LG6 will be released in Q2? Is Mr.S a reliable source? Who is Mr. S? I think the screenshot of ATRL is not meaningful enough.
I hope so LG6 is not too inspired by ASIB. If Gaga just made a brief announcement, we would all be helped. It is frustrating.:fthis:

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Perfgenius said:

That's so strange! Why does Universal France LG6 say Q1 will be released and a week later Mr. S says LG6 will be released in Q2? Is Mr.S a reliable source? Who is Mr. S? I think the screenshot of ATRL is not meaningful enough.
I hope so LG6 is not too inspired by ASIB. If Gaga just made a brief announcement, we would all be helped. It is frustrating.:fthis:

Universal France never gave a date. They only said early 2020. April is still early 2020

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

the question here is

why did she start teasing if she wasn't going to release sh!t anytime soon? :interestinga:

She is not confident enough to release it ....

The ego is big for gaga .... thats why i stan her 

Archived