Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

a Q2 2020 release seems so excessive to me. Like obviously I’m not a professional and don’t know **** about the industry but is that really necessary? She doesn’t have any content to give in 2019, not even one single? It can’t just be strategy to release in Q2, it’s gotta be that she needs all that extra time to continue working which would indicate she doesn’t have much of the album together (assuming Mr S is right which, even though he’s the “best” insider I still don’t think he ever knows **** about Gaga). I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t use the ASIB hype to promote a single. I understand it’s her music and her art and she can take all the time she needs and I’m not trying to rush her, but at this point it’s just like please give us a song girl...you write hundreds per album that never see the light of day just give us something 😩 I feel like Gaga from the fame/monster eras would be dying to drop B-side tracks for fans during the wait but she just doesn’t even use social media anymore except to post “f”. Like at least pop in and say hey once in a while mom we miss you 😭

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well as soon as Universal France said early 2020, I said it and will say it again; she's going to release the new single on January 24th and perform it at the GRAMMYs on the 27th. Then release a self titled album 'GAGA'  on March 27th, a day before her birthday.

If not then she should hold out, because IMAGINE if we get a dance record FINALLY released in the summer with a massive single in the summer too.

Frankly, I don’t mind this. A bunch of artists/musicians/singers I like are releasing in Q4 2019 and Q1 2020, some even this very month. I’m not starving, certainly not deprived.

That being said, it’s going to be hilarious and quite stupid if the rollout is less than good, after having another career peak with ASIB, readiness and top financial marketing are a must (just readiness actually, but big campaigns are never a bad thing for the fans and memorability). But they already know that. 

MessyTop

giphy.giftumblr_lxkypkwvTT1r7fx1xo1_500.gif

maybe she’ll release a 10th year anniversary of the Fame Monster special edition in November!!!? Lol

her team is not that smart! It’s truly so hard to stand her nowadays. 

MessyTop
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

well as soon as Universal France said early 2020, I said it and will say it again; she's going to release the new single on January 24th and perform it at the GRAMMYs on the 27th. Then release a self titled album 'GAGA'  on March 27th, a day before her birthday.

If not then she should hold out, because IMAGINE if we get a dance record FINALLY released in the summer with a massive single in the summer too.

One can only dream!!! Her team is not that smart, so many missed opportunities and now she’s selling make up!!!! Gosh!!!:lolga:

At this point she will have to make another album from scrap... there’s NO WAY that whatever she did in 2017 will sound fresh on 2020.... music is evolving e v e r y    y e a r... i’m seriously over this... a 10 year old would manage her career better than her team is doing tbh

Morphine Prince

A full year after the LG6 tweet? That is cruel. 

I love teasing but teasing should be done when things are coming soon. 

She teased a bit in August on Instagram so it made many of us get our hopes up. 

I still think not taking advantage of the ASIB hype was a mistake. 

Morphine Prince
18 minutes ago, gagzus said:

well as soon as Universal France said early 2020, I said it and will say it again; she's going to release the new single on January 24th 

That’s my birthday :firega:

LMAO at people thinking the music she made in 2017 will be on the album :ladyhaha: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Miracle
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

At this point she will have to make another album from scrap... there’s NO WAY that whatever she did in 2017 will sound fresh on 2020.... music is evolving e v e r y    y e a r... i’m seriously over this... a 10 year old would manage her career better than her team is doing tbh

As it gaga made music following the trends lol. Was Perfect Illusion trendy in 2016?  million reasons? Born This Way dived too much on glam-rock too. Gaga's never made trendy music. She either created a new trend or failed to get a radio hit, but thr good thing about Gaga is that she makes the music she feels like doing

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

And you literally believe DJWS's crap? Lmao that guy is a troll, no wonder why some of you are so easy to fool

Sis. What's not to believe? 

I think the only troll is Bloodpop tbh :triggered:. DJWS at least bothered to give us some information :ohwell:

Archived