💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

PatrickMonster
45 minutes ago, Myself said:

Who knew Gaga had the capability to be pregnant for such a long time!

She must be an elephant

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

can't wait for y'all to come back once LG6 drops and turns out to be a serve :flutter:

Arthitis will prevent us (the remaning ones) from typing even if that's the case. :madge: Also global warming say hi.

imnotyourbabe10

Sounds like a lot of us are frustrated.  Will be doing my best to be patient (there has been other good music this year).  But it is a shame that she didn't use the Oscar hype of any of the "breaks" to release.
Definitely miss her being in touch with the fans like GagaVision during pre-BTW.  It's okay though -- time changes things.

LGMonster95

The reality is that nobody knows a **** what Gaga does with her album so stans should cut the crap with "she scrapped her album for 4356346534th time this month" people should just wait and see what's happening because those rumours are getting faker and also tiring. Nothing is confirmed untill Gaga or her team announces the single/album and that's it.

SHALLOW

Since i missed the whole BTW Era :oops:, i kinda wanted to see what she was able to do with a Q2 release. But that was only ok if it was 2019 Q2 :huntyga:

SHALLOW
9 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

The reality is that nobody knows a **** what Gaga does with her album so stans should cut the crap with "she scrapped her album for 4356346534th time this month" people should just wait and see what's happening because those rumours are getting faker and also tiring. Nothing is confirmed untill Gaga or her team announces the single/album and that's it.

I mean, Mr.S has been proved right several times. Also it is kinda suspicious that she’s taking more than 3 years to make an album. Also we know the first concept of LG6, the one where DJWS was involved, was scrapped so... :ohwell:  plus this year she had so many opportunities to release that would’ve made LG6 a success but she avoided all of them so you just sound like you don’t wanna hear bad news  but the reality is she might’ve scrapped more than one concept and the album is coming more later than sooner :huntyga:

LGMonster95
12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, Mr.S has been proved right several times. Also it is kinda suspicious that she’s taking more than 3 years to make an album :ohwell:

I don't care since he's obviously not that sure about Gaga's work, he could come up next week with another date for a 3rd or 4th time already. It's simply tiring and time wasting to hype yourself for those rumours, It's much better to just wait for an announcement and then you'll be sure that it's coming. We also don't even know back in 2017 or 2018 if she was working for LG6 or just ASIB (DJWS worked for the soundtrack if I remembered well) and even if the album was scrapped, it was scrapped for a good reason.

ModernEcstasy

Just like it was supposed to be released Q2/Q3 of this year?

Wouldn’t be surprised if she announced her retirement from music in Q1 2020 instead. 

It’s quite ridiculous that I run my business much more efficiently than her team manages her music “career”. 

Edit: the problem is, this so called album has another 6-8 months before release. 
That’s plenty of time for it to change direction and be delayed yet again. 

I hate that I’ve become bored of her :ohno:

She had such great chances after the Oscars but she decided to do floplabs instead, wish if she could have just released the music first and then become a beauty guru!

I really hope she flops harder than ever!

I am tinder

DonnieDarko
35 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

He knows the expected vague date of Q2 2020 yes but as we learned earlier this year Gaga's expected dates tend to change last minute. I don't think they have finalized the actual release day.

Which has nothing to do with him assuming things. He only says something when he knows something. He knows it's coming in Q2 2020 and that is what he shared. 

ANTI WP
53 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

This 😂😂😂😂 specially if they’ll keep the bloodpop songs from 2017 which probably have EDM breakdowns and weird techno beats ala sophie/charli xcx — something reaaallly innovative, groundbreaking and NEW for 2020 sksjsksjsksk

LG6 is going to be another ARTPOP mess

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I don't care since he's obviously not that sure about Gaga's work, he could come up next week with another date for a 3rd or 4th time already. It's simply tiring and time wasting to hype yourself for those rumours, It's much better to just wait for an announcement and then you'll be sure that it's coming. We also don't even know back in 2017 or 2018 if she was working for LG6 or just ASIB (DJWS worked for the soundtrack if I remembered well) and even if the album was scrapped, it was scrapped for a good reason.

They were working for ARTPOP’s little sister which was definitely LG6

31 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Sounds like a lot of us are frustrated.  Will be doing my best to be patient (there has been other good music this year).  But it is a shame that she didn't use the Oscar hype of any of the "breaks" to release.
Definitely miss her being in touch with the fans like GagaVision during pre-BTW.  It's okay though -- time changes things.

Oh, dont worry, she’ll get REALLY in touch with the fans weeks before the release — i mean, she need to get dem coins right lmaoooooo she needs to do promo aksjsksjskksks

LGMonster95
Just now, SHALLOW said:

They were working for ARTPOP’s little sister which was definitely LG6

And you literally believe DJWS's crap? Lmao that guy is a troll, no wonder why some of you are so easy to fool

Archived