💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Lmaoo, i was telling yall since the start, interscope is hungry for another number 1, the original lg6 was scrapped and they’ll prolly push more shallow songs — pun intended

I was attacked for telling this back in march lmaoo, 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPawPR
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

Well she starts a run of Vegas shows on April 30th so surely before then.

or maybe after it :messga:

May 16 is the last Enigma show

Free My Mind ARTPOP

I really don't mind waiting, she always delivers and if it's not coming soon then it's not ready. 

My one worry is that if she's tried to do something contemporary or tried to tap into a recent trend at all, rather than doing something new/timeless, it might come across dated. I'm certain she won't as she barely ever trend hops but I'd just hate it if she's put a lot of hard work for it to sound too 2019 in 2020 :(

Just now, ANTI WP said:

LG6 is going to sound outdated... at this point 

Gaga shame on you :crossed:

This 😂😂😂😂 specially if they’ll keep the bloodpop songs from 2017 which probably have EDM breakdowns and weird techno beats ala sophie/charli xcx — something reaaallly innovative, groundbreaking and NEW for 2020 sksjsksjsksk

Just now, Zorrotek said:

This 😂😂😂😂 specially if they’ll keep the bloodpop songs from 2017 which probably have EDM breakdowns and weird techno beats ala sophie/charli xcx —

of course she scrapped those already ksksk

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Felix Jens

Why bother?

She should release it Q3 2023!

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

Ugh so annoying lol like lit rally been hyped by people around her FOR YEARS!!! Actual years. I don’t blame Gaga don’t quote me w that bs I’m just pressedt 

Cello

This wait is painful but I know it will be worth it, she always delivers quality :flower:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Illuminati
34 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Mr. S is not assuming things. He knows things.

He knows the expected vague date of Q2 2020 yes but as we learned earlier this year Gaga's expected dates tend to change last minute. I don't think they have finalized the actual release day.

Just as I expected :bradley: Im not lose my hype but it gets boring already but also I would love to waiting If we're gonna get a album full of hits.

Archived