rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stef said:

Honestly if that re-issue they’re doing in November doesn’t AT THE VERY LEAST, include the full studio version of Clover and another Ally demo then what was the reason :madge: 

And ARUTW single push. Because WTF not now. They must really like her chances for AOTY, huh. :madge:

Petrichor
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t feel ANY hype for this record. I honestly feel like she missed some great chances by moving it to 2020. Oh well... 

She has plenty of time to build hype lmao.

I wonder if she just  recently started again on the album back in March when she sent out that tweet, and if the success of Shallow changed the direction of the album. 

The songs SOPHIE & Boys Noize worked on will be almost 2 years old by the time it comes out (if it's still included) :bradley:

KURUSHITOVSKA
19 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Just like it was supposed to be released Q2/Q3 of this year?

Wouldn’t be surprised if she announced her retirement from music in Q1 2020 instead. 

It’s quite ridiculous that I run my business much more efficiently than her team manages her music “career”. 

Edit: the problem is, this so called album has another 6-8 months before release. 
That’s plenty of time for it to change direction and be delayed yet again. 

I hate that I’ve become bored of her :ohno:

You don't run a multi millionaire business

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

WORLDofGAGA

Maybe it’s Q2 for the album but the single could be sooner??  What’s Gaga’s biggest gap between mutiple singles and album release?

@W0RLDofGAGA

Jesus Christ we’re still EIGHT months away from new music and the only thing happening in between is Enema and Haus LabRats :air:

Prismatic Light

I still think the album may be coming in February and a lead hopefully in a few months like November hopefully, but I honestly got tired of all of this mess. I just don't have hype anymore. Like 0. I'm so sad... 

Be kind 🧡

ModernEcstasy
15 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

You don't run a multi millionaire business

Precisely. That Shiz should be run much more efficiently than a small business. 

Prismatic Light
11 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

Maybe it’s Q2 for the album but the single could be sooner??  What’s Gaga’s biggest gap between mutiple singles and album release?

If I'm not wrong... 

JD was in April, the album in August (5 months), but it was her debut album so idk if you should count it. Same for TFM which was an EP and re-release. 

Born This Way in February, then Judas in April and TEOG before the album at the end of May (4 months between lead and album) 

Applause in August and ARTPOP in November (barely 4 months) 

Perfect Illusion in September, album in October if I'm not wrong (1 ****ing month :selena:) 

I'm so scared by the release schedule of this album... 

Be kind 🧡

Archived