💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

As long as she's delivering an album as unique and ambitious as Born This Way, I am totally fine with waiting. :flower:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

Beside the Universal Music tea, we finally have info from the legend of ATRL himself. I'm satisfied. And it's better like that than following the route of fellow pop stars, dropping some random single and scrapping the album, or not working on one at all. :reductive:

Love to know what the actual strategy is here but I don’t think Interscope or her team even have one at this point. :toofunny:

Jollibee

So she's going BTW route. Releasing the album Q2 of the year. She might perform the lead single at Grammys.

1m opening is coming and a discount on amazon. :vegas:

hankhatesyouall

There is always a silver lining. While we cannot enjoy new Gaga music, she will bomb in 2020 instead of 2019. At least we can spam these Shallow updates for now. We all know she's going to flop hard after postponing this album multiple times. She should have started a new era with the Oscar hype. 

So not only has she bypassed the first two block breaks in Enigma when things were ideally planned, she's also skipping the THIRD break, bypassing the January sales, the Grammys and waiting until the party city wig is secured to her scalp

The literal only explanation for pushing this an entire YEAR is because she literally has no clue what direction to take, or at least had no clue a few weeks ago. The ASIB success has got Interscope well and truly sat up in their seats and  now I can guarantee they're looking for an album full of Hot AC Ballads and Digestible sing-along pop and I'm already drafting my GGD threads about "The original LG6"

maxresdefault.jpg

Signature loading… 👹🖤

1 minute ago, The Cure said:

Can they re-release ASIB now for the Grammy hype and since we still need to wait more than 6 months for LG6?

Honestly if that re-issue they’re doing in November doesn’t AT THE VERY LEAST, include the full studio version of Clover and another Ally demo then what was the reason :madge: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

bloody g

I don't believe it. It's never coming.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Teal Ambition

jeez :air: this better be a good album :bradley:

What I don't get is why didn't they push ARUTW as a single if she wasn't planning on releasing new music for this long. I mean it was literally just asking to be a single :noparty:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived