šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Just had to create an account, have had fun reading here for awhile, but I don't understand this toxic negativity. If we have to wait until Q2 2020, that's okay. Gaga is a legend and works harder than anyone I know, if it takes that long... it takes that long. She's still battling chronic pain and has just gone through a separation. Chill.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANZGA
Just now, Mustang said:

There have beenĀ tons of these that were believable but turned out to be fake, idk how u guys are falling for this again :air:

well, he's been right about Ariana's releases, Taylor's, Katy's, Shawn's, Ed's, Post's to the point that he can even tell you how it sounds like and how the cover looks like and the song title.. and he's always right with the "fixed" schedule releases

i still don't trust him completely tho for 1month and more advance spilling of beans..

but so far, when he said this artist will release this on a certain date (not period/range).. 100% he's right, but most of those are like 2days before, sometimes 1week before and rarely 2weeks before the said release.

IAmNotHere1997

The Q2 2020 drop TOTALLY MAKES SENSE. When you look at the timeline of the recording process of the LG6:Ā 

- June-December 2017: sessions with DJ White Shadow (confirmed by himself that were scrapped)
- Then we have the Joanne World TourĀ cancellation, and they are stopped.
- Gaga resumes to studio in April-May 2018 with BloodPop, BoysNoize and SOPHIE
- The sessions are paused again during Summer 2018 for the ASIB soundtrack (see her dailyĀ candids at the studio in NYC)
- They remain paused for the ASIB era. Basically September 2018-March 2019.
- She's also busy with other ventures during this time, see Engima and Haus Labs.
- Ultimately, recording sessions started again in August 2019.

KatherinePierce
6 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

A full year after the pregnancy tweet? We stanĀ :bradley:

Pregnancy tweet was in march so itĀ wont be a full year

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s the album. Passing up the opportunity to promote the lead single in the last week of January with the GRAMMYs is ....not smart.

frankiefermi
6 hours ago, Levine said:

Mr. S - a very reliable source from ATRL - just posted this in the Gaga base on ATRL:

"Q2 2020"

So he's saying we can expect the new Gaga era from April to June 2020.Ā 

Happy? :)Ā 

This "Happy? :)" sends me!!! Nonetheless thanks for sharing the info. We are having a full meltdown on Twitter already.Ā 

Linus Gaga

What if she is telling lies to reliable sources, so that to spread fake rumors.Ā 

She said she want this album to be suprise.... maybe she wantĀ us to lost our hope and then she suddenly release her album

:ally:

Hit me a message and say hi !

That's means she's going to release at least 3 singles before the albumĀ 

Ā 

:selena:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

2 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

and then she suddenly release her album

In 2023!

ZiggyZiggs

My mom always says if you donā€™t have anything nice to say, donā€™t say anythingĀ at all

all Iā€™ll say is I hope her Hags LabsĀ venture is a mega successĀ :poot:

Im kidding lol

by the time she releases this album Iā€™ll be done with college, and I went to college AFTER Joanne was released :air:

The meltdowns. Do yā€™all not go to school or have jobs :rip:

Ā 

You guys would have complained with her competing against Adele, Rihanna, and even the Weeknd

3 artists she did not manage to outperform when comparing Joanne to 25, Anti, and Starboy respectively

I wouldnt be surprised if Beyonce was coming Q1 or something. Gagaā€™s team is finally competent at looking at competition.Ā 

Patrick Garcia

"Early 2020" means Q1 for me. But, even if the album comes in April, she could release the first single and maybe a second one before that.

January 24th would be perfect for a first single, cause the grammys will be on the 26th. She could still use some ASIB hype if she gets nominations for the soundtrack. ASIB fansĀ would watch the show - to see if Gaga and BradleyĀ win - andĀ would know she has a new single out and an album coming.

I still believe dropping LG6 right after the Oscars would feel too opportunistic of her in the eyes of the Academy. I never liked this idea. One year after ASIB, like next month, would be great. But, let the girl takes her time.Ā 

Diamond heart99

Melting down over an internet rumor.

Ha! Imagine being you guys.

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Do yā€™all not go to school or have jobs :rip:

That why we want LG6 duh

Archived