💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Hypocrateen
13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like she struggled to find inspiration for the new record and that's why she keeps reworking and scrapping her sh!te. How do you ease back into electronic sounds after C2C, Joanne and ASIB without making it look like a step back? I bet that's her biggest dilemma.

Mh, could be and could be not imo. Those producers do not exactly make the type of electronic music she's done before :shrug:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like she struggled to find inspiration for the new record and that's why she keeps reworking and scrapping her sh!te. How do you ease back into electronic sounds after C2C, Joanne and ASIB without making it look like a step back? I bet that's her biggest dilemma.

Well I guess the first thing to recognize (for her) is to understand that genre flucuations are always going to cause whiplash to the consumer if they're dramatic (see ARTPOP-Joanne). Then realize that one genre isn't superior to another. I'm a very strong believer that you can make compelling music in any genre thanks to  the realm of music and Lady Gaga. The issue comes into what she wants to sing about and what she wants to say. That's really what I think is most important when crafting a record, beyond general sound and aesthetic. 

I'm genuinely so pessimistic right now to believe that Interscope heard some demos and thought the sound wouldn't sit well with her  newly acquired "fans" and told her to re-do it. 

Which is a damn shame but a likely a reality when you consider she's with a major label. 

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

Imagine if we had this four-year wait only to get another Joanne. :selena:

I'd be satisfied. Joanne is a great album. 

She/Her/Hers

FameMonster01

I totally respect this, and I'm going to wait patiently, at least now I know what to expect. BUT if this turns out to be an era where her management showcases another level of incompetence, and the music isn't as good, I will definitely unstan Lady Gaga as a singer. There just wouldn't be any more in me clinging to her music or future releases. ( If that would be the case)

Hypocrateen
3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm genuinely so pessimistic right now to believe that Interscope heard some demos and thought the sound wouldn't sit well with her  newly acquired "fans" and told her to re-do it. 

Which is a damn shame but a likely a reality when you consider she's with a major label. 

I've kinda thought about this too. I hope they did not ask her to make something ASIB-esque after the success of the soundtrack, that would turn her into such a boring artist.

Just now, HausOfMiklaus said:

I cannot emphasize ENOUGH how wrong you are here, on both counts. Go home to your mother and learn some taste.

never said I don't like it

but that's the truth hennie

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Phaye Monster

I love the way he just predicts the meltdowns. 

Q2 is a good time to release. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LilyLark

SMDH. So you all would rather believe a random on an online message board (who yes, has been right several times but also wrong a lot—especially about Gaga) instead of two French journalists who write for major French magazines, have interviewed Lana, etc. who said that Universal's open session they heard early/very early 2020????

And you all are bored and uninterested??? Do you check out of Adele, Bey, etc. music because they take just as long? I get ignoring the constant rumors and just waiting for the music before getting hyped, but I don't get not being interested in LG6 anymore.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Hypocrateen said:

I've kinda thought about this too. I hope they did not ask her to make something ASIB-esque after the success of the soundtrack, that would turn her into such a boring artist.

She hates to repeat herself, tho. I don't see ASIB 2.0, but I don't see TFM or ARTPOP 2.0 either which is what so many LM want. I could see a more GP friendly mash up on Marina style electropop meets BTW meets A YO Joanne.

She ain't going to make everyone happy no matter what, unfortunately.

BlingNotTheMusic
33 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

True and I know Troy did her dirty at the end and even got legal things involved but Troy made Gaga get **** done and pushed out by a certain time and not just sit there...

Honestly this whole HAUS LABS thing feels unnecessary and dead already...they hype flopped I feel. She should have just waited to release this at ANY moment and put out music first 

This. Or here's a genius idea....use your mv to promote your Maybelline...

6 minutes ago, Hypocrateen said:

I could definitely see them asking her add some songs like  that to the album which I wouldn't mind, but if they do make her change the entire sound to...chase success...it would probably be one of the first times I'll be incredibly disheartened ngl

I sincerely hope they don't 

4 minutes ago, Enzo said:

never said I don't like it

but that's the truth hennie

It really isn't though, not trying to fight you or anything. Nobody released that flavor of electronic music in the pop world that year, hence why it was so polarizing to listeners. Look up older reviews. A lot of people thought it sounded very heavy and very  80s. Which isn't bad of course, but is what it is lol. 

Hypocrateen
1 minute ago, ghs said:

If this is true then she definitely scrapped whatever she worked on. So sad. 

Well if she scrapped what she's made until now I don't even think we'd have a time frame :flower:

Archived