💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Struggled Through an Interview ten Years ago Today

27monster27

Featured Posts

Defmix100
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Shows should use subtitles instead of dubbed voiceovers.

People want to hear the original artist speak, if the audience can't understand it then use words.

I thought the dubbed voice was a live translation so the hosts/audience know what she's saying

Bradley
22 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I thought the dubbed voice was a live translation so the hosts/audience know what she's saying

I don't think it was a live translation. The voiceover sounded like it was added into the audio mix in postproduction stages.

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think it was a live translation. The voiceover sounded like it was added into the audio mix in postproduction stages.

oh right, I thought like someone else said that's why she keeps pausing because of the translation

3 hours ago, Judas18 said:

That guy is called Eric Zemmour, he is a controversial far right wing figure in the french media. He's obnoxious and is always insulting.

French people know him.

he's creepy af and so full of contradiction. We know him and despise him. Sorry for being so unkind but he is worst. 

hello hello baby.

Emigrante

That is so rude. First of all you don’t invite a guest to your show if your plan is to laugh at them and be unprofessional. And there is something really irritating to me that they can’t speak English to her which is international language.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

27monster27
5 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I don’t get it, what was so awkward about 20:46? Yo @27monster27, assuming your French, I want you to transcribe the whole thing and translate it into english.

I am not French, I was just pointing out that she rolled her eyes.

he/him/his

Guillaume Hamon
29 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

That is so rude. First of all you don’t invite a guest to your show if your plan is to laugh at them and be unprofessional. 

The one who invited her is the host and he was actually positive about her and her music.

It's one of the two commentators who was not cool and a guest artist who was there for his own promo who surprisingly joined him. The host laughed them off basically saying they were old-fashioned and not getting it.

33 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

And there is something really irritating to me that they can’t speak English to her which is international language.

What's the problem with getting translation through the ear? English-speaking celebs are used to it and they don't get irritated by that. I never saw a celeb' protesting it and considering (s)he was entitled to foreigners talking his/her language to avoid the hardship of an earpiece. :) 

Maybe it comes from the fact that if the international celebs language wasn't ( luckily for them ) theirs they wouldn't be better at talking it than these journalists... And also wouldn't necessarily want to spend time and energy learning it but rather focusing on other life projects that have more importance for them. :) 

crackpoppodcast
5 hours ago, Bradley said:

It definitely was a live translation. The way she was pausing and giving very minimal responses. She was like silenced in the background by the live translation the whole time. It’s clear as day!

13 hours ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Tata's so funny she slays every character :ladyhaha:

OT: I don't speak french either (but I can if u like :ally:). Nah seriously I don't speak it but could understand some words and the context I think. What I got from it is that the panelists were beratin her music, saying it sounds repetitive and meaningless, and were focusing on her use of sex, alcohol and drugs on her lyrics which she tried to fight back but at the same time was annoyed by the interpreter who was too loud so she had to wait for her to pause to continue talking. But she still tried to have a serious discussion but was cut short at the end. Maybe some french monsters can correct me on this one @ViviLittleM @Miaouidk any other baguettes, hi friends :bon:

This also reminded me of this rude interview. Seems like it was trendy to be shady against her work during interviews at that time. So insensitive and unprofessional as journalists.

you were right about the interview 

They were so rude with Gaga :deadbanana: Like they said that she's just a phenomenon and she won't last 

10 years later she has sold 200M+records WW and won an Oscar, 9 grammies, an BATFTA, 2 golden globe, a $435M WW box office movie...etc :rip:

10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Shows should use subtitles instead of dubbed voiceovers.

People want to hear the original artist speak, if the audience can't understand it then use words.

You're talking about France, a country where it was next to impossible to find subbed versions of movies, series etc in cinemas and TV up until about 6-7 years ago (at least in my hometown, which is a mid-sized city). Thankfully this is changing now.

Interviews with artists like this still have these voiceovers though :selena:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Guillaume Hamon
6 hours ago, kyanewest said:

French people are assholes.

Every country has tons of assholes and great people lmao so generalizations about populations are absurd.

Every country has a share of its own folks saying that their country's populations are made of assholes so if we were trusting you guys we would live on an island. ;) 

6 hours ago, kyanewest said:

They like boring elevator music then have the audacity to criticize Gaga :toofunny:

The Fame that this 2 dudes dissed actually triumphed in France so these 2 dudes criticizing it were standing for themselves and not for "french people". You generalize too quickly

Archived