Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney appointed a new Conservator after Jamie is removed as Conservator

Gimme More

Featured Posts

But the court still finds she needs a conservator. Don’t you think there is enough evidence in place that she isn’t stable enough to have control of her life and career? She must be really fragile mentally. 

12 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

But the court still finds she needs a conservator. Don’t you think there is enough evidence in place that she isn’t stable enough to have control of her life and career? She must be really fragile mentally. 

Yeah, I have been concerned about her pictures and ramblings on social media in recent months

And Britney's psychiatrist who knew everything about her mental health and treatment died yesterday or today. What a weird coincidence

Gimme More
58 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

This hearing wasn’t specifically about whether she needs a conservator, that hearing takes place on September 18th. It’ll also show the judge the findings of the investigation on her father and team. By some sort of coincidence her doctor who had been ‘treating’ Britney for years passed away whilst under the investigation.

the judge who made the conservatorship permanent has since been found to be corrupt as a lot of other complaints had been made about that said judge about different cases.

it speaks volumes that her own mother had to apply to court to know her daughters medical records and have information about what was going on in the convservatorship because Britney’s dad would not tell her. It is also crazy how her dad trusts a person who has been accused of conservatorship abuse (Jodi) than britneys own mother. Jamie was an abusive alcoholic while he was married to lynne and on numerous occasions in the past Britney said she did not get on  with him and that he was verbally abusive.

she seemed stable enough to go on world tours, promote albums, a 4 year residency, give interviews, be a judge on X factor. Yet she can’t choose who she can see without her dads permission? She has an allowance from her dad, she cannot drive on her own unless she has her dads approved security either in the car with her or behind her.

im not having a go at you, but this is so wrong! If you want to know more in detail stuff that has leaked which will show how corrupt this whole thing is, PM me. 

The truth of the matter is, if Britney wasn’t worth millions there is no way on earth she would be in a conservatorship.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
15 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i mean i think this is a step in the right direction, especially with lynn and kfed involved

I wouldn’t trust k fed, he said he’s happy with the appointment of the new conservatorship so he can discuss future financial stuff with her - basically saying he wants more child care money from Brit :( 

but like you said, hopefully things get better and there is a major hearing on the 18th! 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

HausOfMark

I feel Britney can run her own life at this point. She f'd up in 2007 and now 12 years later, shes still paying for that one mental breakdown. Ok, I understand 2007 when this happened, she needed help. I am fully sure she is fine in 2019. Its disgusting what is happening with her.

They are treating her like shes a vegetable with no brain comprehension. 

-Mark

41 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

This hearing wasn’t specifically about whether she needs a conservator, that hearing takes place on September 18th. It’ll also show the judge the findings of the investigation on her father and team. By some sort of coincidence her doctor who had been ‘treating’ Britney for years passed away whilst under the investigation.

the judge who made the conservatorship permanent has since been found to be corrupt as a lot of other complaints had been made about that said judge about different cases.

it speaks volumes that her own mother had to apply to court to know her daughters medical records and have information about what was going on in the convservatorship because Britney’s dad would not tell her. It is also crazy how her dad trusts a person who has been accused of conservatorship abuse (Jodi) than britneys own mother. Jamie was an abusive alcoholic while he was married to lynne and on numerous occasions in the past Britney said she did not get on  with him and that he was verbally abusive.

she seemed stable enough to go on world tours, promote albums, a 4 year residency, give interviews, be a judge on X factor. Yet she can’t choose who she can see without her dads permission? She has an allowance from her dad, she cannot drive on her own unless she has her dads approved security either in the car with her or behind her.

im not having a go at you, but this is so wrong! If you want to know more in detail stuff that has leaked which will show how corrupt this whole thing is, PM me. 

The truth of the matter is, if Britney wasn’t worth millions there is no way on earth she would be in a conservatorship.

I’m not trying to come for her because i like Britney. But her behavior is  bizarre. Her performances are also incredibly bizarre and nothing like they used to be. It’s like looking at a whole other person. She performs completely different- she constantly flails her arms around while dancing and it seems she can’t control it. She obsessively wears strange make up. Her interviews are completely empty sounding or short. Her homemade videos of herself trying on things are odd- her mannerisms, her faces. Something is not right with Britney and I worry for her. 

Right now, it probably is for the best that she has one. She just needs someone who genuinely cares for her and has her very best interests at heart. Yes, she's a grown woman, but she needs to be protected. It seems like there are vultures all around her.

Archived